"You know I love you right?"

Momo's POV

I have never been this happy in my life. I am currently sitting in a restaurant with a thousand plates of food in front of me. My mouth drools as I stare at the Jokbal sitting deliciously in the middle of the other food. I take my chopsticks, and I pick up a piece of meat. I slowly start to take the piece of meat to my...this is it...closer...closer...closer...and...Rrrriiiiiinnngggggg!!!!!

Damn it. I open my eyes, look to my left and see the caller's ID. I sit up, and I forget about all the curse words I was going to say to the person on the other side of the line. I smile even though he could not see me through the phone.

"Hi, Hobi."

"Hello, cutie." I can practically feel him smirking, and I roll my eyes, but the smile does not leave my face.

"Why are you calling me so early in the morning?" I say trying to sound mad.

"It's 8:30. School starts in 30 minutes, and I'm in front of your house waiting. Hurry up, or we'll be late." He says in a serious tone.

"Ok bye, I love you."

"Love you too." He adds a kissing sound at the end. I blush and giggle.

I hang up, and I start getting ready for school. I go downstairs and see my mom making breakfast.

"Hello, sweetie."

"Hi mom I don't have time for breakfast today I'm running late, and I don't want to keep Hobi waiting," I say as she was trying to make me sit down in a chair.

"Alright but I am not letting you go without eating. Take this." She says handing me a piece of toast.

"Ok bye mom I love you" I take the toast away from her, and I kiss her on the cheeks.

"Love you too" I hear her say as I leave the house.

When I am outside the chilly wind hits my face, and I start looking for a familiar black Chevrolet Cruze (2016). I finally spot it, and I make my way to it. I knock lightly on the window, and Hoseok looks up at me and smile. I return the smile and make my way to the passenger seat. Once I'm inside the car, the smell of fresh mint hits my nose, and I can't help feeling relaxed.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." He says in a teasing tone.

"Good morning, Phillip," I reply in an equally teasing voice.

He smiles and stares at me for a few seconds before leaning in. OMG, this is it. This is the moment I have been waiting for since we started dating two years ago. JUNG HOSEOK is finally going to kiss me. I tried to keep my cool as he gets closer and closer. I was about to close my eyes when I see that his target was not my lips but my seatbelt. He puts on my seatbelt on and leans backs with a smile still on his face. I try hard not to make it seem like I was disappointed by something and just return the smile. Hoseok takes his eyes off of me and starts driving to school.

The ride to school was mostly silent apart from Hoseok telling me about the dance he needs to choreograph for a project. Once we arrive at school, we walk to my locker hands in hands.  He silently watches me as I take my books out of the locker. 

"What?"

"You know I love you right?" He says looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Yeah? Why?" I reply feeling the heat coming up to my cheeks. 

"I just wanted to remind you."

I was about to reply with an "I love you too, " but I got interrupted by the bell. Hoseok hugs me and runs to his classroom down the hall. I just stay there staring at his back wishing that he would come back and kiss me goodbye but he never does.

The next couples will be introduced in the next few chapters.