"So...I actually have to talk to him?"

Their powers are not exactly the same as in the MV we had to change some of them a little bit for the story to make sense.

Tzuyu's POV

I feel a hand shaking me awake

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu! Wake up!"

I slowly open my eyes, and I see Jihyo staring at me. I stare back at her and WHAT THE HEC-

"What's wrong with your eyes?" I ask sitting up

"What do you mean?" She answers looking confused.

I lean in close to her.

"One of them is blue."

"What!?" she exclaims bringing her hands close to her eyes.

"Be quiet everyone is still sleeping," I whisper "if you don't believe me go check."

"I will," she says lowering her voice.

As she makes her way to the bathroom, I start to recall the events of last night. We were all talking about our problems, and then Nayeon suggested that we each make wishes, we made them and then what? I don't remember anything. My eyes make their way to the big clock in the room. I squint my eyes trying to read the time. Eight...FORTY?!! Oh my god we need be at school in 20 minutes. I wake up everyone, and we all start to get ready. A few seconds later, Jihyo gets out of the bathroom.

"I didn't see anything wrong," she says looking at me

"What is she talking about?" Sana asks while applying lipgloss.

"When I woke up this morning, I saw that one of her eyes was blue and she went to the bathroom to check, and now she is saying that she didn't see anything," I say as I put my shoes on.

"Well-" Mina starts

"Enough chit chatting people. We got...ten minute to get to school." Chaeyoung interrupts. We all hurriedly put our clothes on and dash out of the house before hopping in Nayeon's car. We make it to school with only 5 minutes to spare.

"Don't wait for me after school, I have a tutoring session for English," Nayeon says as we take our books out of our lockers.

"Yeah me too I have track practice," I say

"Okay, when you guys finish, come meet us at the coffee shop," Jihyo says

"Okay," Nayeon and I say in unison.

We all get our things and separate to go to our classes. As I walk to my class, I sigh remembering that I have to see Jungkook at practice after school. He is captain of the boys' team, and I am the captain of the girls' team. Both teams use to practice on different days, but now we practice together because both coaches are crushing on each other and will find any excuse to spend time together. This change only made things harder for me because how am I suppose to concentrate when the hottest guy ever is right next to me stretching his muscles in the most illegal way ever. In those moments I thank heaven for giving me the gift of maintaining a poker face. As I take my seat at the back of the class, the bell rings, and I prepare myself for another boring history class.

After School

I walk trough the gym and into the girls' lockers room. I change into shorts, a sports bra and a pair of running shoes. I decide to throw a jacket on since it was a little chilly outside. I make my way outside to the track. Most of my teammates are already there. Once everyone arrived, the coaches start to give off instructions.

"You guys know the drill get into teams of two and start doing your workout routine."

I look around and search for the girl I usually pair up with, but I don't see her. I panic as I see people getting into their teams. I don't know what to do so I just stand awkwardly in the middle. I notice Jungkook is looking around lost. I think he doesn't have a partner. I hope we don-