"What are you drawing?"

Drawings 1 and 2 found on Pinterest (couldn't find the artist) 

Jungkook's POV

"Hi, Jungkook."

I turn around to see who is calling me, but there is nobody there. I'm pretty sure I heard a voice calling me. I look around one more time, and I still see nothing. I must have imagined it. I shrug and go back to the conversation with my friends.

"Hey Jungkook, look at your girl over there," one of my friends says gesturing behind me.

I frown and turn around to see Tzuyu stretching. She looks stunning. How can a person be so beautiful?

"She is not my girl" I reply

"Yeah not until you make a move." another friend says

"We've already been through this. Look at her and look at me she's way out of my league. Plus I have a feeling she doesn't like me. She always has a straight face on when I am around her." I say

"Bro she is like that with everyone. That's what got her the title of "Ice Princess" around the school." one of them replies

"Still, I am fine just admiring her from afar" I state

"Whatever you say."

After that, the conversation went back to normal.

After practice

Practice ends, and I go home. As I walk inside, I see my mom cooking dinner.

"Hey, ma."

"Hi, honey how was practice?"

"Fine" I reply while already making my way upstairs.

I walk into my room and drop my backpack somewhere in the room. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower to get the stickiness away from my skin. When I come out of the shower, I put on whatever was laying around the room. I lay on my bed, and I take out my sketchbook from the backpack. Flipping through the pages, I see an incomplete drawing and decide to finish it.

After what seems like hours, I finally finish drawing the picture. I lean back to see how it looks and I smile because it turned out exactly how I wanted.

 I lean back to see how it looks and I smile because it turned out exactly how I wanted

I take my pencil and sign my name at the bottom of the picture. As I am finishing, I feel a breath hitting the back of my neck.

"What are you drawing?" My mom asks

"Nothing!" I exclaim rapidly closing the book.

"Is It that girl again?"

"What girl?"

"The one you keep drawing whenever you have free time."

"No mom it wasn't 'that girl.' What are you even doing here?"