Chapter 2

(Louis POV)

        I couldnt get him out of my head. But why? Why wad this happening to me? I mean I'm straight right. I'm dating Eleanor, of cours I am. But when he, Harry Styles looked at me, i have to admit i died inside. His beautiful curls and olive green eyes that I get lost in. He wouldn't like me back. I guess I've felt like this for a few months now. Things with Eleanor aren't good. I dont feel that spark anymore. Maybe it's time for someone new. No one, not even my parents know im bisexual. I need to find Eleanor, and break things off with her. How am i going to do this. Will she be really upset and want nothing... Is that Harry on the ground? "Harry?" I called out. It is Harry. "HARRY!!" I screamed. I ran to him. He was bruised. Was this Liam again? I've wanted to tell him to stop this, but i couldn't do it. " Louis?" Harry called out weakly. "Yeah. Im here. We need to get you to a hospital fast." I said. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes and grinned showing his dimples which i have fallen for over and over again. I cradled him in my arms and ran to my mercedes. Slipping him in the passengers seat he looked up at me and asked "why are you being so nice to me?" Is everyone so cruel to him? "Because someone needs to care for you. I respect you Harry. I want to be there for you. No matter what anyone says." I said nervously. Okay maybe I am in love with Harry. What will everyone else think?