Chapter 14

(Louis POV)

                      I want to go see Harry, I really do (even though he probably hates me). But before I even attempt to, i need to do something first. I need to deal with Liam. He hurt harry, and he bullied harry. He made Harry feel insecure about himself, when he is perfect. I use to be Liams friend. But that was until he started bullying Harry. I knew why, he was against all gays and i was gay, but I never told anyone. So thats when i met Eleanor, but I never told her she was a beard, to be honest, I think she knew considering how cool she acted once I told her. And she found Niall Horan, but I thought he was gay? He must not be then. As these thoughts ran through my mind I ended up outside of the school. Where i told Liam to meet me. " So Tomlinson, long time no see. How are you, we stopped hanging out how long ago?" he said with a smerk. He must think im here to make amends. Im not. "Not long enough. Im here to do something I should have done a long time ago." He gave me a confused look and i ran and punched him in the face. Jesus that hurt my hand. He stood up and wiped the blood off his mouth. "LEAVE HARRY ALONE YOU ASS!" I yelled. It felt good to stick up for my Hazzbear. "Oh please tell me your not a fag too!" He said and he ran full speed at me and tackled me on the ground. I kicked him off and straddled on top of him. I didnt stop punching him until he rolled ontop of me and punched me. But something unexpected happend. He randomly stopped and looked at my bloody and bruised face. He leaned in and kissed me! I didnt kiss back. Instead I pushed him off and he was laying on his back. So i kicked him where it hurts. " Leave Harry alone. I would never kiss a ass like you! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO HIM! YOU CAUSED HIM SO MUCH PAIN. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" I yelled and i ran back to my car and headed for Harry's house. It's nine o'clock, he shouldn't have any plans. Maybe I'll pay him a surprise visit so we can talk things through. Hopefully he will forgive me.