Chapter 15

(Liam's POV)

                                                               *Surprise!*

         I just layed there. Why did I kiss him. Why was I such an awful person. I know I hurt Harry but that was because when we were little.... I dont really want to talk about it. But it involves the love of my life, with the name Niall Horan. But long story short, Harry found out I was gay and I couldnt let anyone else know. I had to make sure he kept it a seceret. I knew I was gay four years ago, when I met Harry and Niall. We were great friends, but Harry asked if I was gay, and i denyed. We ended up playing truth or dare with a few other pals and they dared for Harry and Niall to kiss. Of corse harry knew I loved him, but he did it anyways, Im guessing he wanted to hurt me. After they kissed, I ran out of there. But the worst part is they dated for three months, until Niall had to move away, back home to Ireland. I never trusted Harry again. I embaressed him like he did to me. I hurt him, so he can feel what I felt. As im thinking of the past, im regreting everything i ever did to Harry. Tears gatherd up in my eyes and before i knew it, im laying on the sidewalk crying and im bloody. But I hear someone. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" It was an irish accent. He isnt close enough to see who I really am. " Liam? Come on get up. I will take you to my house and get you cleaned up while you tell me what happened." If im being honest, I still love him. He pulled me up and brought me to my car, since he was walking. I sat in the passengers seat, while he drives. "So, um are you okay?" he asked with a worried look on his face. "Just peachy" I said sarcaticly. He chucked. We pulled up to his house and he helps me out and up the stairs. Its a nice size home, two floors, Two car garag, and a big backyard. We enterd the house and its quiet, im guessing that no one is home. He brings me to the bathroom and gets out a first aid kit and a cloth. "So, wanna tell me how this all happened?" I didnt answer, I couldnt answer, my mouth was too sore, so im being serious. "No? okay I'll get it out of you another time." He began to clean up my face. Of corse my clothes were nasty, so im drenched in red, not only my blood but Louis' too. Niall said he'd be right back. When he returned he had clothes. "Um here, these are my brothers. Its just a Jumper and sweats. They might be a bit big. You can um clean up in here i guess." He placed the clothes on the sink and and shut the door. I pulled my top and bottoms off and cleaned off the blood. I put the jumper and sweats on and headed out the bathroom door. "Um, thank you Niall, for everything. If you want to know why this happened, well its because im an ass." I said. Niall looked at me shocked. "Liam, your not. You just need to correct your mistakes." he said.      " Havent you heard of everything I've done? Why did you help me? Im an awful person. I bullied someone because they were gay. And thats messed up because im gay too" I said a bit relived i let it all out for once. " Why didnt you kick me out, or leave me on the sidewalk?" I had to ask. i needed to know " Liam, the things you have done must have been awful, but your broken, and i want to help. I dont think your an awful person. To be honest, I think your one of the best people I've ever known. You just need some fixing up. I knew you were gay, and I know you beat up Harry, but not because he was gay, it's because you didnt want to admitt that your gay. Liam, I've been in love with you for so long." once he told me that i couldn't hold back, I leaned in for a kiss and he did as well. We kissed for about thirty seconds then pulled apart. "I love you Niall. You are my savior." I said with a grin on my face. He loves me. I need to make up for all my wrong, starting with Harry.