Chapter 4

(Harry's POV)

       (One week later)

      I found out i sprayned my ankle, from last week, when um Louis took me to the hospital and uh, I kind of kissed him. We haven't talked ever since. He looks at me, at times but he puts his head back down instantly. I can tell he hasn't broken up with Eleanor, since she is all over him. It gets me upset seeing them together. Just my luck, last week before the uh kiss, Louis and I planned to work on the project at my house. This should be akward. By the end of the day, I took the bus as usual. My mom use to pick me up, well before I was like a failure to my family and basically everyone on Earth. When I reached home, I unlocked the door and headed straight to my room. I know I'm alone because my mom is never home. She is always on business trips, well that's what she says (I don't believe it). I heard a knock on the door and my stomach tied in knots. I ran down stairs and opened the door seeing the beauty, Louis at the door. "Hey Harry, um can I come in?" He asked. Ugh I was staring at him again nice going Harry!! "Um ya come on in." I said stepping aside as he walked in. "Wow, this house is huge!" He said. I thought hr was rich? Guess not. "um yeah I guess. Lets go up to my room. Yeah?" I asked. We headed up to my room and I was as nervous as ever. An hour later, Louis was looking at me where we had gotten nothing done. "So um wanna do our project on the geologic column, I could try to get a real fossil." I said. He was still looking at me strangely. "what is it. I know your not hung up on our project. What are you really thinking of? Tell me. Is it the kiss?" He said looking into my green eyes. I can feel the heat rushing through my cheeks. That happens when ever I'm with him. I get nervous and I stutter, i say idiotic things and i act like a retard. He is constantly on my mind. I had to reply. " Well ya, of course I'm thinking of it. I'm thinking of how much of an ass you are for telling me you like me.and kissing me, then go to school with Eleanor all over you. You never had the decency to even ask me if i was okay. You have been ignoring me all week. HOW CLUELESS ARE YOU! CANT YOU SEE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU AND.." I got interrupted, by his lips crashing into mine. He kept the kiss sweet and soft. Our lips moved perfectly together like they were made for eachother. He has this affect on me that I can't get over. I am in love with Louis Tomlinson and he now knows it. We pulled apart from the kiss and he was just looking at me. And he said three words, that basically broke me. He said "I gotta go." He said that as he ran out of my house. He didn't love me back. Im broken.