Chapter 16

(Niall's POV)

         Wow. I kissed Liam. He likes me. I've been in love with him. I'm his savior. How could that be. I get people see him as a bully who is scary, strong, and beats up Harry. But I don't see that. I see someone who is beautiful in every way. Someone who can make me smile when they walk in a room. Someone who is outgoing, but needs a bit of fixing. And I can help. Liam said he needs to make things right, starting with Harry. I agree. But the last time I saw Harry and talked to him is when we were dating at 13 years old. He had told me he got beaten. But I bet they are over. And I'm sure his dad is in jail now and will stay there for a while. But it doesn't matter, Harry is safe and Liam is gonna apologize, and the next thing we need to work on is coming out. I always knew he was gay. But I didnt want to say anything to him, you know, wait till he is ready, but he never was. I came back for Liam. I saw he was at the police station  from a newspaper of course. And I knew i needed to help him. But he needs to let me in first. And if you really know Liam, then it will be hard.

****************************************

Sorry all my chapters are short. This is my first and most likely only authors note. Just wanted to thank you for reading. :) and this chapter is dedicated to grumpalump she is also writing a book called "because your not harry styles (a love story)" and i think you should read it. Thanks byeee