Chapter 11

(Louis' POV)

     I was at Eleanor's house before i got a text from Harry

    From Harry:

           Louis I'm sorry. I love you so much. I need to tell you before... I die. You may not love me back and i can't bare that. I can't live my life without you. I will always love you Lou. And for the last moment of my life, i wont think about how i will never be loved. I will think of you and my dad for excepting me as well, me.

    As I read Harry's text message my heart dropped. Eleanor was in the kitchen making tea. But with no hesitation I ran out of the housr without saying bye. I can hear her through the door i left open calling out my name. I can't talk to her right now. I need to save Harry. I got to my car and reached into my pocket, no keys. I left them in Eleanor's house. I don't have time. I start running to Harry's house and as I got there  i didn't even knock. I ran through the door. It was unlocked. I could hear a thump coming from upstairs. I ran up there and barged into the bathroom. It was surrounded with broken glass. But no Harry? I ran to his bedroom and he wasn't there. Where is he? I pulled out my phone and someone is calling me. "Hello?"

I said "Hi is this Mr. Louis Tomlinson?" The lady asked. "Yes. Why?" I asked a bit worried. "It's um.Harry. Harry Styles he got into an accident, You seem to be the only one on his emergency list. Will you come by?" I dropped my phone and didnt even think to pick it up. Only Harry was on my mind. Why was I on his emergency call list? When did that happen?