Chapter 17

(sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with sports :P)

                     Harry's POV

          He looked at me with anger in his face, I could see Gemma looking at me a bit surprised since our step father had just called me a "fag" . "What are you talking about! Harry is straight. Right?" She asked. I gave her a look letting her know he wad telling the truth. "You are?" She asked. I just nodded. "REALLY! ...." She was cut if by Robin slapping her straight in the face. She fell to the floor holding her cheek. I can't let him hurt her! I tackled him onto the ground, but we all know I'm weak so he flung me off like it was nothing. Robin strattled me and kept throwing punches to my face. I can hear Gemma screaming in the background. She tried to push him off , but this guy is freaking strong, he pushed her to the other side of the room. But strangely I can hear a knock on the door. "God damn! You two stay quiet!" He told us. He opened the door and there he stood the beauty, Louis. Louis looked surprised and he saw me, I was bloody and brused. I could see the anger in his eye and he screamed and tackled Rovon on to the ground. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN!" He yelled. Oh God.