Ember Island

Tendra's POV

I brushed pass Jae still wondering what just happened with Jay and Ash.
" I didn't know you were into women." teased Jae stopping me in my tracks.

" What makes you say that? " I replied turning around with a smirk on my face.

"Well my sister just went by the stream... people bathe in streams.. your hiding in a bush.. looks pretty lean to me." he said folding his arms with a smile on his face.

"What's wrong, don't have a thing for lesbians." I said walking up to him, close enough till we were an inch apart.

He chuckled reply "Well..if you must know..their my favorite." he said staring into my eyes.

"To bad because I'm not." I grinned pushing his chest before walking away, Leaving him standing with a grin on his face possibly staring at my butt.

2 hours later

We arrived at the top of the peak and all that was left was for Mushu to come get us.. part of me wondered where she was all this time it's been a day since we last saw her.

"Hey..call your Bison." ordered Jae to Tonjay.

"Her name is Mushu." he hissed taking out a small whistle out of his pocket and putting it to his lips and blowing it to a loud high pitched screech before walking over to the edge taking a seat.

"What now?" questioned Ashley.

"Now..we wait." replied Jay winking at her then turning around and began rubbing Cheese. I still haven't asked him about Ashley Because I know he'll deny it, right now I'm just waiting for one of them to admit it.

And Like a mind reader she was walking towards me with a gloomy face. "Ten...umm can we talk" she said as she turned around walking to a rock.

"Whats up?" I asked as she pat the space beside motioning for me to sit.

"I.. um don't know how to ask..does Jay have a girlfriend?!" she blurted out causing a chuckle to escape.

" No..not that I know of..why do like him?" I teased.

"I think so but...hmm... I don't know if he likes me back..we..we." she tried to explain but ended up covering her face in her laps.

"Hey you can tell me anything..ok?" I comforted rubbing her back while nodded.

"We almost kissed..then now he's acting like nothing happened at all..like we didn't share that..you know Moment together." she explained.

"Hey calm down.. it's only been a day since we lost our parents..maybe he's still adjusting you know." I said as she started to smile.

"Your right you know maybe..." she was cut off by Mushu's dramatic entrance from the clouds running towards her after thanking me again with a hug.

As I walked towards Mushu, Jae walked with me starting a conversation.

"So your not a les.." he began,

"No!" I shouted walking ahead if him hearing a chuckle from his husky voice.We were ontop of Mushu ready to go, Ashely had to pee so I was left with no one to talk to.

"Ember island." I said Jae as Tonjay got Mushu ready.

"Hey that's not far from the western air temple.. did you..." he started but was stopped by Jae's rude personality.

"Thats great just get us there." he said as Ashley climed ontop sitting next to me.

The ride was not that long we all played games and tell riddles... it's seems as if Jay and Jae only got along only when we girls are around even though they still share rude and sarcastic remarks it still wasn't hateful like usual,sooner or later we arrived and apparently Ember island was like home for Jae once,he instructed Jay to land at a house at the coast of the island.We were greeted by an old woman and a cute little toddler with a cat in his arms.