Truth or Dare

Tendra's POV

It was almost noon and we sat on the sand talking and wasting as much time as we could.

“Guys?... I was thinking that um..we could go to the northern water tribe.” I spoke up as all heads turned me.

“I don't know..if that's a good idea.. we should be focusing on finding the Urg.” said Tonjay biting into the cooked fish.

“I thought you munks were vegetarians.” I asked looking at him.

“For one.. I'm not a munk and two..you have to adjust.” he laughed as Ashley leaned into him.

“I think we should go..oh we could visit the spirit portal.” she added as I nodded in agreement.

“And plus.. it's not up to you anyway.” Mocked Jae as he got up brushing the sand off him.

“Fine.. I guess I have no choice.” he gave in getting up and brushing the sand off as well.

“You know this is longest we ever stayed one place​ since Chin Village.” Ashley said as I began making small flames in my hands before they die out.

“It wouldn't be if Jae didn't get mixed up with the with the Rogue.” chuckled Jay playing with Ashley's hair then getting a stern look from Jae.

“Why were we bothered by them anyway?.. I forgot to ask.” said Ashley sitting up.

Before Jae could answer Tonjay spoke up, “Oh...he must've have done something for them and wanted his payyyy ow.” said Tonjay receiving a kick from Jae.

“What do you mean something.” asked Ashley but this time turning to Jae as he stood there.

“I.. I..was.” he began but was cut off by Gabriel gliding down from the rocks.

“If we're leaving..we have to move now...you guys should go.. I have to travel to the earth kingdom for.. personal matters.” she said looking down.

“ Wha.. what do you mean personal?” questioned Jay concerned as she gave a small smile which made Ashley roll her eyes.

“Their searching edges...they know you guys are here.. I can escape on a bison in the stable.. it's you guys they want now.” She said as Meechy came from under my sleeve onto my shoulder.

“Cheese...go see if the west is clear.” ordered Jay to his fury friend as he took off into the air.

“Go make sure Mushu's ready.” I ordered Jae.“You too Ash.” I said as she gave me a look, which I know it was because she never wanted to leave Gabby and Jay alone, reassuring her I gave her a slight nod as she ran to Mushu.

“Are you sure it's smart to go alone.” asked Jay to Gabriel.

“Yes.. it's family and they don't really welcome.. strangers so it's best if I go by myself.” she explained looking at the both of us.

“Where would we meet after you finish your... visit.” I asked.

“Back here...no.. um I'll come to you guys at the water tribe.” she said.

“I don't think that's very..” I began but was cutt off by a guard. “Search down there.” he ordered.

“ Go.” said Gabriel before releasing the wings of her glider.

“ Gimmi a boost?” she asked Jay before he nodded stomping his right foot which raised a tall pillar from the ground lifting her up into the air before she glided up.

“Let's go.” I ordered receiving a nod and we ran towards Mushu.

“Lets go girl.” said Jay ontop of her head as she kicked her feet into the air.

“We need to find a way to stop them.” said Ashley as we grew in altitude losing the guards out of sight.

“I can't believe Gabriel's gone.” Said Jae pulling a bag under his head as a pillow.

“I can.” mumbled Ashley as she laid her head untop of Jae's stomach.“What was that Ash.” I teased as her face turned red in a second.

“Nothing.” she groaned as Jay who was apparently listening joined the conversation.

“I'm confused.” he said as I pat him on the back.“As always right?”I asked.

“ Shut up.” he laughed.“ Let's play truth or dare.” he said as we all agreed as Jay got up and sat with us.“She knows where to go.” he said referring to Mushu.

“Me first...um.. Ashley I dare you to  kiss Tonjay.” I grinned.“I didn't say dare but That's easy.” she scoffed as she leaned over and smashed her lips against Jay before he wrapped his hands around her back rubbing slowly as he released a small moan.

“Okay!thats enough.” said Jae pulling them apart and going between them.

“Jay.. since you like kissing so much.. I dare you to kiss Meechy's butt.” he grinned as she gasped and punched him.

“No!..I'll pass.” he laughed as Ashley turned a devious smile to me. Why me..why.

“Tendra?”Asked Ashley as I replied truth

“Tendra..if you could kiss someone here who would it be?” she asked. What is she doing.

“Well it couldn't​ be her brother and I don't think she swings that way.” said Jae with a Snicker.

“Well other than Meechy.. I guess him.” I shrugged directing my head to Jae as he playfully blushed.

“Ok smartass.” smirked Jay to Jaerome as he replied confidently with a dare.

“I dare you...” he smirked looking over at him.“toooo..” he taunted.

“To what.” he Jae blurted out.

“To kiss Tendra for 10 seconds.” He grinned as I choked on my own spit causing me to cough drawing the attention to me

“What.” I managed to say holding onto my chest as he sat there smirking.

“Ok.” I answered confidently, “What?!” said Jae and Ashley in sync.

“Your seriously gonna do it?” asked my annoying twin brother as I nodded and turned to Jae.

“Are you gonna sit there because I can't lean all the way.” I said as he was snapped out of whatever he was in.

“I knew you wanted this.” he boasted, that's the Jae I know.

“Let's just get this over with.” I scoffed as I leaned in slowly.

I was nervous because it was the second time I was ever going to kiss a boy.I leaned in as I stared into his eyes, as much as he acted bold I knew he was nervous,it was only seconds before I crashed my lips upon his sending electricity down my spine, I wondered if using tongues were allowed but before I could answer my own thought his tongue entered my mouth insearch for mine as they both binded together as he smiled between our and said “you know it's more than ten seconds right?” he teased, I pulled away quickly as my cheeks burnt from embarrassment.

“Well.” Jay sighed before we burst out into laughter.

“Me next.” grinned Ashley as I continued to smile ignoring Jae's glare.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it... I'm disappointed because my reads or views are falling by ever chapter.. sigh..guys( well guy because there problably nobody reading this)just let me if I should stop and I will, I know writing is not for everyone I just need you guys to determine that for me.

Xoxoxoxo bye