Welcome

Jae's POV

It wasn't long until we finally approached the Tribe after that long game of truth or dare.I'm surprised that bison even knew where to go, I guess maybe it's been around long. After that kiss with Tendra I couldn't help myself not to look at her beautiful face hidden by her long dark hair it's just..

“Are you even listening to me.” I was drawn out if my thoughts by a slight punch from her. “Umm. What?” I stuttered feel a little embarrassed knowing​ I was thinking about her while talking to her.

“I was asking if you've ever been to the Nothern Tribe before.” she asked with a small smirk plastered across her beautiful fa..stop.

“Yeah..I aw actually have a friend over there.” I smiled as she gasped​ turning to the edge of Mushu. “There it is.” she grinned after giving me a glance of excitement. “I can't wait to take you guys shopping.” she began as Mushu lowered her self infront of the gates.   “Mom has an account set up for both of us so we have enough mon..” she continued but stopped as water tribe guards or whatever they are began to circle Mushu the three of us stood in battle position.

“Don't do that, I sure if we reason with them we'll end up laughing about it.” Said  Tendra  to us with her panicked voice before Cheese took of for one of the guards Landing on his face causing him to fall back before they began to point their staff's towards us.

“Cheese!” yelled Tonjay leaping off the flying mammal as the guards began to move towards him

“Tonjay!” she yelled following and that's where shouting and panicking began.

“Tendra!” yelled Ashley as she was grabbed by a guard from behind as well as me while I tried to release a gush of fire to defect the grip but failed.

“Let me go.” Tendra struggled but turned her head towards the opening gates.

“You heard the young lady.” yelled a voice before her kicking the guard in his crotch and running to the voice.

“Uncle!” She grinned jumping into his arms as the guards released my us.

“Tenny!” he chuckled before kissing her forehead and putting her down.

“Wait a second, is that a male version of you.” he said walking over to Jay.

“Nice to see you too Uncle Teri.” chuckled Jay taking him into a hug. “It's been years since a saw you.” he said ending the hug.

“Uncle this...is my girlfriend Ashley and her brother Jae.”

“Please to meet you.” he greeted bringing Ashley's hands to his lips causing Jay to roll his eyes playfully.

“Chief Teriano, pleasure.”he said said shaking my hands as I nodded with a smile.

“Welcome to the Nothern Water Tribe.” he bowed dramatically making the girl giggle while Jay and I gave a polite chuckle.

We were walking into big building which apparently was the chief's house and Ashley and Jay had a room for each of them.

I would be pissed if my parents kept me away from Ashley and have the nerve to bring me somewhere that she has a room and belongings.I mean they never met each other before but theirs rooms are across from each other I wonder if they called each other or seen pictures.

We were in Ashley's room as she tried on different outfits on Ashley while Jay and I were playing a board game.

“Try this one.” she squeaked stuffing a dark blue dress with brown leather in her face.