1

"Samantha, I have another job for you." My boss Jordan said sitting, looking at me from the other side of his desk.

"Ok, what is it?" I asked curious.

"There's five teenage boys who are wanting a maid. Their manager called the other day, and since you're the only maid available at the moment. You have the job."

wait what?

"Did you say teenagers?"

"Yes, that isn't a problem is it?"

"No, not at all. I'm just shocked."

"How so?"

"Well usually it's families or married couples. Teenagers are a first." I chuckled and smiled.

Jordan laughed. He opened a draw next to his desk. Took out a file, opening it and reading it.

What would teenagers even need a maid for? They could clean up after themselves. Lazyasses, I wonder what they even look like or wait. What do they even do, making them have a manager in the first place?

"They're Youtubers." Jordan said answering my thoughts. " It doesn't say what kind of videos they do."

"It's okay, I'll probably find out somehow."

"Well, here's their file." He said handing it to me, which I took. "You start tomorrow at noon."

I thanked him and walk out of his office towards the elevators. I worked for Jordan for about a year and a half now, he owns the company "Cleaning Ladies." I don't know how or where he got the name from but he made some serious cash making this company. He basically hires anyone who doesn't have a criminal record and who could drive. He only hires girls, since the name is "Cleaning Ladies." I got the job working with my aunt when she used to work here, helping her clean houses part time since I was in school back then. Eventually when I finished school, I went on to working full time and started doing houses on my own. My parents didn't seem to mind what my job was, as long as I had a job. My mom is a nurse and my dad is a cop, they're hardly ever home. So that just leaves me with my brothers, Jackson and Blake. Jackson is the oldest, he's 21. I know what you're thinking, he's 21 and still living with his parents. I ask him that same question every day. He's working and helping pay the bills and our parents don't seem to mind at all. Blake is 17 going on 18 soon. He's in his last year of high school and always out partying.

The elevator doors opened and I walked out to the lobby exiting through the front entrance. I walked to the parking lot that's beside the building, looking for my boyfriend Alex's car. We've been dating for about 5 months now. He's really sweet and funny, but gets extremely jealous. It's annoying at times, but sometimes I like that he gets like that. My best friend Melissa introduced us. I spotted his car parked in the same spot he said he'll wait for me. Melissa and I have been best friends since we were in the third grade. She's outspoken and doesn't care what people think of her. Also she's a big party girl, we used to go to every party together. Now that I'm in a relationship, I hardly go out partying.

"I'm back." I said to Alex when I opened the passenger door getting in.

"I missed you." He said looking up from his phone and kissing me on the cheek.

"I was only gone for like 15 minutes." I chuckled putting my seatbelt on.

"I know, shutup. Can't you let me be sweet for a minute?" He said starting the car.

"Nope. Can we go eat now?"

"Yeah." He said driving out of the parking lot.

I looked out the window and stared at the lighted up city. The drive was silent, the only sound being heard was the radio. We went to Sonic, I like this place. Only because you can park your car and order at a press of a button, with them bringing you the food.