8

I got up from my bed and went to the restroom to go pee and brush my hair so it at least looks decent for right now. I turned on the shower and quickly got undressed. After washing my hair and body and shaving, I finally get out. I dry myself off and wrap a towel around my body and hair. I walk out into my room and grabbed a bra and underwear to put on. After that I walked over to my closet, thinking of what I should wear. Black pants go with almost everything so I'll wear these. After putting those on I saw a blue shirt. It was simple, no words on it, short sleeves, so I picked that one. I picked ankle boots and sat on my bed and put those on. When I was done putting those on, I walked to the restroom to blow dry my hair and decided to put it all on one side. So I grabbed some bobby pins and began putting my hair all on my left side. Grabbing my eyeliner I drew a straight line on the top eye lid of both eyes and apply a little blush. I walked out back into my room and grabbed my phone and purse. Next to my phone were some bracelets and rings so I decided to put those on. I looked around my room to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. I should get a jacket or something I don't know if it's cold outside. First thing I saw was a red and black flannel so I grabbed that and opened my door, making sure to lock it. As I'm walking downstairs, I'm tying the flannel around my hips.

Surprisingly there's no one downstairs, that's a first. I walked towards the front door, but before I get close, the door opens and here comes Jackson walking in. And all his friends right behind him. I walked by door and stood next to it waiting for them to come in so I could get out. I swear, sometimes I wonder if my parents adopted their friends or something. The last one finally walks in, luckily Jackson didn't see me. As I walk around the door I see Dylan walking towards me. He smiles and so do I. As I move out the way so he could walk in, he quickly pulls me outside with him. Slamming me against the wall and crashing his lips into mine. Before I could even react to the kiss he pulls away. He smiles and winks at me before he walks inside the house, closing the door behind him.

what the heck was that about, but hey I ain't complaining.

I get off the wall and start walking towards my truck. I can't stop smiling, I feel like a little kid who just got candy. I open my door and got in. I start my truck and put on my seatbelt. I know I'm probably lagging for Beau, but he can wait. I'm taking my time. As I'm starting my truck I see my sunglasses. I grab them and put them on. I quickly text Beau to tell him I'm on my way.

Fifteen minutes later I'm pulling up to the boys house. I honk as I'm going down the driveway. I make a u-turn as I wait for him to come outside. As I sit in my truck, I go on my phone and see it's barely gonna be 8. I hear a door slam and see Beau walking towards me. He's wearing black jeans, black shirt with a jean sweatshirt jacket with blue vans and a snapback. I unlock the doors and moved my purse from the passenger seat to the backseat.

"Hey." He said as he got in, closing the door.

"Hello." I smiled and began to drive. "The boys still haven't came back?"

"No, Jai texted me. They're at the Santa Monica Pier."

"That sucks that they didn't take you. Did you want me to take you over there after we eat?"

"No, it's okay. I'm always with them so it feels good to get away from them for a bit."

Oh thank god, the pier is a long drive from here.

"Yeah, so what you wanna eat?"

"I'm been craving pasta lately."

oooo, that does sound good.

"Wanna go to Olive Garden then?"

"What's Olive Garden?" He looks at me.

"It's Italian food." I quickly glanced at him.