2

Chapter 2.

I nodded telling him to continue.

"The boys are known for being huge pranksters. You'll never know what to expect from them. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to be surprised if they ever pull one on you."

Oh my gosh. I thought it was something more serious, but pranks. I could handle them, I did grow up with my brothers always pulling pranks on me.

"That's completely fine, I don't mind if they pull a prank on me here or there. Though, I do hope they just leave the maid alone." I laughed also making Jeremy laugh.

"I highly doubt that'll happen. Also since you are a girl, I doubt they'll do too much to you. They all have the up most respect for women."

I smiled, that's sweet. They seem like badasses, but still treat women right. I haven't even met them yet and I already like them.

"Thank god." I chuckled.

"So the boys will be here soon. Can you cook them up something for lunch?"

"Of course." I smiled getting off the stool standing up.

"I made sure they did some shopping last night since you were coming today. I didn't want you to be here to cook when there's nothing to cook." He laughed.

Before I could respond, his phone rang. He said he'll be right back, leaving me alone in the kitchen. I looked through the refrigerator and saw they had chicken, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. So I grabbed my bag and got the file out of it. Opening it, I saw they all liked chicken. Chicken sandwiches it is then. I put the file back in my bag and set it aside on the counter away from the stove. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the stuff. I started to cut up the chicken and it's now cooking on the stove. While that's cooking I'm cutting up the lettuce and tomatoes.

"Smells good in here." Jeremy said walking back into the kitchen.

"Thanks." I said looking over my shoulder at him.

I finished cooking the chicken and put all of it on a plate. So I started to make the sandwiches. I looked up at Jeremy who was on his phone.

"Do you want one too?"

"Oh no thanks, I'm good."

Then we heard many voices and footsteps coming from down the hallway.

"The boys are here." Jeremy smiled

"Great." I lied.

I'm scared, these boys will be my bosses for who knows how long. They're teenagers for christ sakes. Us teens have mood swings like crazy. Well, I have mood swings like crazy. I can't help it though I'm a girl. Don't aren't all girls do that or am I the only one?

"Boys." Jeremy said making them stop talking and look at him. Then me

"I want you guys to meet your new maid Samantha."

They smiled and I smiled back. They look like complete assholes on the outside, but with what Jeremy said about them treating girls nice is making me trying to think different of them.

"I'm James." The tall one with the dimple piercing spoke. Not everyone can pull off that piercing, but he can especially with that great smile.

"I'm Beau." The one with color eyes said. I've always envy people who had colored eyes.

"I'm Luke." The one with the lip piercing said.

"I'm Jai." The one with the eyebrow piercing said. He looks like Luke a little. "Luke's my twin." That's explains it.