5

Why is his arm around her? Why are her arms around him? Alex, doesn't party and if he did he would of took me. Right? I can't fully process that he would actually do something like this. We are together and have been for months and he pulls something like this. Did he really think I wouldn't find out. He looks so happy, she looks so happy. Heck, everyone in the picture looks like they're having the time of their life. He's jealous whenever I'm around another guy, but there he is with his arms over her. I have never seen her in my entire life and he has never mentioned a blonde.

I've been staring at this picture for what feels like forever, when really it's been just 20 minutes. I just still can't believe he'll do something like this. That's why he didn't answer, because he didn't want me to know. But why, why would he do this. We've been getting along so good lately except the time when we fought about me working for the boys. That's all I could think right now.

Why?

Melissa's caller i.d. pops on my screen bringing me back to reality. I quickly answer it.

"Hello." I try to swallow the lump that's in my throat.

"Did you see?"

Right away I already knew what she meant.

"Yeah, I couldn't stop staring at it." I sniffle.

"I'm sorry, he's such a jerk. You shouldn't put yourself through that."

"I know. I just couldn't believe it."

"Neither could I." She sighs.

There's silence for a bit. Collecting my thoughts I realize that I shouldn't be sad and heartbroken sitting at home going crazy wondering what he's doing. If he could be out partying, then why shouldn't I. I'm allowed to be out. I'm allowed to party. I'm allowed to have a good time with or without him.

"What are you doing tonight?" She always has stuff to do on the weekends.

"Well I was thinking bout going down to Hollywood Boulevard, but if you're sad I could come over."

"No." I took a big breath. "I won't let myself sit at home and be miserable. I wanna go out and have a good time. Just like how we use to before I met Alex."

I can't believe I just said that.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

"Alright then, I'll pick you up in a hour."

"Okay, bye."

I hanged up the phone and got up from my bed to take a shower. I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. Before I got undressed I plugged my phone into the speaker and pressed shuffle. I try to always listen to music when I'm taking a shower. After getting undressed I stepped into the shower.

I'm kind of excited about tonight. I haven't been out in a good while. But what will happen when Alex finds out. Wait, I shouldn't even be thinking that. I'm going to try and forget about him tonight. Tonight is just going to be about having a good time with my best friend. I think I deserve it, wait, no I know I deserve it.

After turning off the shower I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body after drying off. I went into my room to get my bra and panties. It's a good night so I'm going to wear my black lace bra and panties. I hardly wear those, but today seems like a good day to wear them. After putting those on, I put the towel on my head wrapping it around my hair. I walked in my bathroom and turned on the curling iron. Then back out to my room to look for something to wear. After about 10 minutes I finally found something. I picked a little black dress with leggings and a leather jacket to put over it, with boots. I laid it on my bed and went to go curl my hair and do my make up.