7

Stupid car accident.

I hope everyone is okay.

I'm so bipolar, as you can tell. I'm on my way to the boy's house and it's currently 8:45 am. I barely got on the freeway and this happens. I'm still trying to recover from yesterday. I am so not in the mood to work today, all I want to do is stay home and order pizza and watch movies. Sadly I can't do that, but I shouldn't do that anyways because the boys don't deserve me bailing on them because of my stupid problems.

I finally arrive at the boy's house a little after 9, hopefully they're still sleeping. I give myself one final look in the mirror before getting out. I may not want to be here but I don't want to look ugly. Today I'm just going to act like nothing happen and be my usual cherry self. Yeah, I can do that. I think.

I walked into the kitchen and it's clean for once, that's a first. I better get started. I grab the apron I bought a while back and put it on. I don't want to dirty my my clothes. I actually like my outfit, it consists of a white top, with black and white jacket, blue skinny jeans and boots.

After like 30 minutes I finish with the food. I look at my phone and see it's already a little after 10. I look at all the food and feel satisfied with what I made. It's like yesterday when I cooked for Blackson's friends all over again. I made eggs, bacon, sausage links and put them in burritos. Also I made coffee and cut up fruit. I don't know why I cut up the fruit but it's just something I like to do. As I'm about to go upstairs and wake James up like he told me to do, I see Daniel and Jai come downstairs.

"FOOD!" Daniel shouted.

"Smells good." Jai smiled.

"You guys are here first, so you two get first dibs." I left them alone in the kitchen and went upstairs to wake up James.

I knocked on his door and I hear him mumble something.

"Food's ready." That's all I tell him before I go back downstairs.

When I go back into the kitchen, I see the Luke, Beau and 2 other guys in the kitchen. I never seen them before. James did say something bout two of their friends staying over.

"Sam, this is so good." Beau said with his mouth full of food.

"I'm glad we hired you." Luke smiled.

"Sam that's Ronnie and Jacob. They're gonna start living with us." Daniel informed me.

"Now we don't have to bug you for a ride anymore." Jai laughed.

"Nice to meet you Ronnie and Jacob." I smiled and realized that I'm still wearing the apron.

I took it off and see James finally come downstairs.

"Why didn't you wake me up Sam." James whined grabbing a plate.

"I did, you didn't want to get up."

He just glared at me and I laughed.

"So Ronnie, Jacob. My name's Samantha but you can call me Sam if you want." I smiled and stretched my hand out for them to shake which they did.

I then see a older women probably in her late 30's early 40's, coming downstairs.

Holy shit, I forgot the boys said their mom was coming.

She looks at me with a weird look probably having no idea who I am. I better introduce myself since none of the boys will.

"Hi, you must be the twins and Beau's mom." I smiled and reached my hand out for her to shake. "I'm Samantha, the-"

"She's my girlfriend." Beau cut me off and walked towards me putting his arm around me.

I give him a what the fuck look and he gives me the go along with this look.