4

The week gone by fast and it's finally Friday. Over the last few days I got to know the boys more better and they're fun to be around. They're always making me laugh. So far I've been here every day till 9 or 10, staying to make them dinner, sometimes even dessert. They told me about their cheat days, so when I know I'll be working on that day I make sure to buy some goodies.

Today the boys are letting me leave early because they're going out tonight. I'm just finishing cleaning the pool before I head out. I hear the back door open and see Jai coming outside.

"Before you go home, can you stop by the store and pick up the 2 cakes the boys and I ordered."

The heck. When did they order cakes.

"Yeah sure. Which store?"

"Ralph's, the one down the street."

"Alright. I finished so I could go now." I said walking to go back inside.

"Can we go?" I heard Jai asking, before I could answer him back James talked.

"Sam, can we go with you? Please!" He whined.

I giggled.

"Basically can we all go with you?" Beau asked from the kitchen causing all the boys to look at me.

"You guys are lucky my car has enough room for all of you." I laughed walking to grab my bag off the counter. "Let's go."

All the boys started to follow me to the front door. When we finally got outside, I heard girls screaming the boys names. Looking up at the gate I see about 4 to 5 girls standing on the opposite side of the gate.

"Who are they?" I asked suspiciously walking to my car.

"Fans." Luke smiled.

Weird, how do the fans even have their address.

"Do you think you could wait for us, while we take a few pictures with them?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. Go ahead." I smiled.

The boys started to walk away and I went inside my car to press the gate opener button. It's basically like a garage opener, but for the gate. It's new, Jeremy got it a day or 2 days ago. Something like that. So no more having to enter a code anymore. I got inside my car and turned it on so only the windows could be put down and the radio is playing. I looked at the boys talking and taking pictures with the girls. The girls smiles are so big, they look so happy. I love how the boys decided to go talk to them. Now a days celebrities always tell fans no or don't even give them a second look, but not these 5. The boys are really sweet. I'm still a little freaked out on how the girls got their address.

I looked away due to my phone vibrating in my pocket. Who could it be, everyone knows I'm working. I could be on it sometimes, but I choose not to because I feel like it's not professional. Getting it out of my pocket, I see it's a text from Alex. Debating whether to open it or not. I looked up to see the boys still talking to the girls, so I decided to open it.

From: Alex <3

What time are you getting off?

Before I could reply, I heard girls yelling bye. I looked up to see the boys walking back to the car. I quickly replied back to Alex, then putting my phone back in my pocket.

To: Alex <3

Soon.

I turned on the car while the boys are all getting in. Sometimes this car doesn't want to start so I have to try a few times, it's just a old car. On the second try, the engine started. Luckily, this Sunday I'm getting a new car or should I say new truck. I've always loved trucks, now that I have enough saved up from last year I could finally buy one.