3

What is Alex doing here? How did he even know where I was at? I haven't talked to him all day.

"Alex, what are you doing here?" He uncovered my eyes and I turn around in my seat to face him.

"I wanted to see you." Smiling, he sat down next to me wrapping his arm over my shoulders.

"Why? Last I checked, I was mad at you and I still am." I took his arm off of me.

"Sam, your turn." Aubree said.

I gave Alex a mean glare before getting up.

This boy drives me crazy, but yet I still love him. Why would he even show up here, when he knew I'm mad at him. Seeing him right now too, is making me remember why we got in the fight in the first place. I was calm and perfectly fine all day, but now seeing him is making all the anger coming back.

I walked up to get ready to throw the ball. I imagine Alex's face being the pin in the front and that's enough of push I need to throw the ball. I know what you're probably thinking, dang this girl is in a fight with her boyfriend and she's imagining his face on one of the pins that get knocked over. I'm sorry, but being pissed off does crazy stuff like this to me.

"Strike!" Melissa shouted.

"Yes, the girls win!" Nicole yelled.

I'm happy we won tonight and especially since I got a strike. I turned around and almost forgot Alex was here. He was sitting talking to some of the other friends that came with us tonight.

"Sam, come with me to the bathroom?" Melissa said.

I nodded and followed her.

"Good job on getting the win for us." She said once we got into the bathroom.

"You know I suck, I just got lucky."

"Yeah, true." She was applying mascara looking at the mirror. "Or maybe it because Alex was here." She smirked.

Bingo.

"It was you!" I turned to look at her. "You told him where I was at."

"Of course." She started to laugh.

"But how did you kn-"

"He called me right after I hung up with you asking where you're at since you weren't answering his calls. When he said that I knew you were mad at him and thought it would be good for him to come with us."

I hate her at the moment, but I should've known. This isn't the first time she tells him where I'm at. She could have told me though, I always tell her that but she just never learns. Most friends wouldn't do that, they'll just lie and cover up for me. She doesn't, she'll tell him so we could make up and I'll stop being mad at him. Another quality of hers, I like.

"Whatever, let's go." I opened the door and see Alex leaning against the wall.

"Melissa, everyone is in the car waiting for you. I told them I'll tell you." She thanked him and started to walk to the exit. I didn't know what to do so I started to follow her. "You're coming with me." He said when he grabbed me hand.

I didn't oblige, but just stayed quite. Following him out to his car and getting in. He started it and drove out into the street.

"I'm sorry for being a asshole yesterday, you know how my jealousy is." He looked over at me for a moment then went back looking at the road.

"That isn't a excuse."

"I know, I'm just saying. I just don't want you to be mad at me. I missed talking to you today."