Chapter 1

''God it's hot in here'' Noodle though to herself, stretching in bed.

She had just woken up and she was still a bit confused. As she pulled the covers of herself, she realized she was all sweaty, although she was wearing nothing but panties and a bra. As she rolled to her right, she saw Murdoc hugging his pillow in his sleep. She gasped in shock when she saw him and quickly sat up, feeling her heart pounding in her head, but then she let out a small moan and threw herself back on the bed next to Murdoc.

She tried not to laugh as she watched him sleep. He was, indeed, cute. Well, as cute as Murdoc can be.

In her head, she replayed everything that happened yesterday. Boy, was she glad she didn't scream or hit him. She guessed she just wasn't quite used to waking up next to Murdoc. For a few moments she laid on her side, staring into him.

She admired his face, a grin under his closed eyes, nuzzled against his soft pillow. She stroked his cheek with her hand, smiling, but she flinched when he readjusted his head on his pillow.

Quickly, she got up from the bed and walked to the shower. She let the water run as she took her underwear off. She stepped into the shower, shampooing her hair and whistling 19-2000, forgetting that she hadn't locked the door.

Murdoc groaned when the bright sunlight woke him. He was sweating like a pig, he needed to cool himself down. His mouth was dry and he reached under the bed to take his bottle of rum. He took a sip from the bottle, but the rum was warm and he immidiately spit it out. His only hope was the bathroom, he didn't enjoy drinking plain water, but he was thirsty as Hell and it had to be done.

He yawned, rubbing his eyes with his fists, struggling to get to the bathroom. He pushed the doorknob, and heard the water running.

He didn't remember leaving the water running...

''Get out!Get out!'' Murdoc felt a shampoo bottle hit his arm.

''Wot the Hell?'' He mumbled, trying to hide himself behind the door.

''Murdoc!'' Noodle screamed.

''Yeah,luv?

''You can't just...'' her voice trailed off.

''Oh,sorry luv.'' He chuckled.

''Did you...Did you see anything?''

''Oh, right, no...I didn't see a thing...Err, I'm gonna go now...Umm, Feed the whale...Don't worry, I won't feed him 2D''

Noodle sighed as she heard Murdoc close the door behind him. She had this weird feeling, like she wanted him to see something. She rinsed her hair, thinking about the two of them, she wanted to be more than just bandmates, and she thought he felt the same way.