Chapter 6

The rest of the day went by quickly, spent mostly playing video games and watching movies. This was the first time they had genuine family fun since they reunited. Soon, it was evening and everybody was heading off to bed.

''Remember, we're getting up around 5am, so we can travel mostly by day. Pack up and get some sleep. 'Night,'' Russel said and waved before heading for his after-dinner snack.

''Okay,'' Noodle and 2D said in unison while Murdoc just waved his hand at Russel. ''Yeah right, I'm gonna sleep,'' he thought to himself and smiled mischeviously.

Murdoc, 2D and Noodle walked into the elevator which went down first, to drop 2D off. As soon as 2D got out of the elevator Murdoc snuck his hand up Noodle's dress and gave her bum a good squeeze. She giggled and pushed his hand away. He put the hand around her waist and stopped the elevator.

''Mur-'' She was cut off my Murdoc's lips pressing against her's. He pinned her to the wall of the elevator, one of is hands holding her chin while the other one was pressed to the wall by her head.

She broke the kiss. ''Murrdoc'' she said, barely able to stop herself from groaning in pleasure as he kissed her neck.

''We should go to bed,'' She laughed.

''Awh com' on, luv. We could have fun, '' He whispered, ''Make me feel good.''

Noodle went crazy hearing those words. She grinned at him and trailed her hands down his body while she was getting lower and lower. She kneeled and removed his jeans and boxers hastily. She started moving her hand up and down his member slowly, getting faster with each stroke.

''Mmmhh... Lick it, luv,'' He said, thrusting toward her.

She smiled and started licking and sucking. It aroused her so much when he told her what to do, when he had the upper hand.

''Murdoc, it tastes so good,'' She said, and Murdoc could hear her thick Japanese accent. He found the way she pronounced the 'r' in his name irresistible.

She took his whole lenght into his mouth and started sucking, shortly after he came, not able to control himself any longer. Noodle licked all the cum as if it was the yummiest thing she ever tasted. Murdoc pressed one of the buttons and the elevator started moving again. As they entered the room they took all their clothes off and threw themselves on the bed, puling the covers over them. Enjoying the feeling of skin on skin, they felt amazing under the warm blankets and fell asleep immidiately.

'You're disgusting. And the hair, it's horrid, makes you look like an old man. Wait, you are old, so I guess it fits you.' Noodle scoffed.

Murdoc wasn't able to move. He was looking at her face which reflected disgust toward him.

'I don't even want to touch you. That yellow-ish green skin makes you look like you haven't had a shower in ages.'

Murdoc wanted to reply something, anything, but he couldn't make a sound.

'How the fuck did I even end up with you? I guess I could've told that brain-damaged idiot and the fat-arse about us, but no one else could know, it'd be a disgrace.' She spat.

He looked at her with hazy eyes and started walking toward her. He felt so tired he thought he was going to collapse. He barely moved closer to her, when she spoke again: 'Don't touch me, you bastard. Go away.'

Murdoc woke up breathing heavily, while sweat was pouring down his forehead. He got up from the bed and saw Noodle who was sleeping peacefully. He went to the bathroom and closed the door softly. When the door was shut and he thought Noodle couldn't hear him, he launched himself at the wall and punched it. Hard.