Chapter 5

Murdoc's erection grew against her as her innocent lips met his chapped ones. He deepened the kiss, putting his hands around her waist. Murdoc was a bit surprised when he felt Noodle's tongue pressing against his lips, demanding enterance into his mouth. After a few moments of hot french kissing, Noodle broke the kiss, bit Murdoc's lip and smiled widely at him. He pulled her closer for a kiss as her hands slid down his torso and hastily removed his boxers. Her hands cupped his ass as their kisses became more eager. Murdoc tilted his head back and allowed her to move her mouth down his throat and neck.

"Every part of you tastes so good." Noodle moaned.

Murdoc covered her mouth with his own. His long tongue forced her lips to part. He pulled away, reaching down to grasp the hem of her dress. With both hands he pulled it over her head angrily and tossed it to the side.

He moved his kisses down her chest. His tongue left a glistening trail of moisture between her breasts, gliding down to her stomach. His tongue flicked around her navel as his thumbs slid into the waistband of her panties.

"I need you. I can't wait any longer. " Noodle whispered with a smile, Murdoc couldn't believe what he just heard.

Murdoc laid her down onto the bed gently, resting his body on hers. He gazed down into her eyes, his fingers ran down her delicate jaw line.

Murdoc pushed her knees apart and settled his slim hips between them. With one thrust, he entered her. They both gasped as her walls squeezed tightly around his shaft..

"Damn luv, you are tight as hell. "

Murdoc moved slowly in and out of her body.

"Don't stop... mmm" Noodle moaned in pleasure.

Her legs locked around his waist as she moved against him. Murdoc moaned and grunted as he thrust his cock into her depths. When he neared his climax, he pulled out. He lowered his face to devour her wetness. Noodle came with a quiet moan, her release running over his lips. Murdoc kissed his way up to her mouth and slipped his tongue inside, allowing her to sample the taste of pure ecstasy.

He rolled over, pulling her on top of him. Noodle mounted him slowly and reached between them to guide his entry. She slid his throbbing cock into her swollen entry and eased down gently. Murdoc moaned as she moved up and down on top of him. Her now dry hair grazed his stomach as she rocked back and forth. Murdoc clutched her ass and pulled her against him roughly.

"Harder... Oh God!" Noodle screamed, not caring about anyone hearing them.

His head fell back against the pillow as he followed her instructions. Her body fell harder on his waiting erection. His cock pulsated within her as his orgasm grew near. Quickly, Noodle climbed off him. She kissed her way to his bellybutton, looking up at him and biting her lower lip. She smiled and wrapped her lips around his tip. She heard him groan and saw his hands grip the sheets tighter. She dipped her head down deeper until she reached the end of his shaft then began to bob up and down. She swirled her tongue around. She reached down with her fingers and stroked his balls.

Noodle toyed with her tongue and sucked gently.

He groaned louder. "Nood', make me cum."

With her free hand, she grabbed his inner thigh and squeezed as she licked up his shaft. She then took his entire dick into her mouth. Murdoc arched his back as cum spewed from his tip and into her mouth.

"Mmmm, that feels so good." Murdoc pulled Noodle on top of her and she laid on him, playing with his hair.

''We have to do this more often'' she smiled at him before she brought her lips to his and kissed him again. He smiled while kissing her back, and nodded when she broke the kiss.

Noodle rolled off Murdoc and laid next to him, hugging his arm tightly, a big grin on her face.

He turned around to face her and kissed her forehead.

''Noods, I think I love ya,'' he whispered, stroking her hair.

''I think I love you too,'' Noodle whispered back, smiling widely.

''I love ya. I-I've never said it to anyone before.''

''So I guess we both did something for the first time today.''

Murdoc cupped her face with both of his hands and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Noodle deepened it, her hands trailing down his chest.

Noodle broke the kiss, gasping ''I think I'm ready for my second time.''

Murdoc chuckled and pulled Noodle on top of him, kissing her neck and jawbone eagerly, while Noodle moaned in pleasure.

''Wait, '' Murdoc began, ''I kno' you just got out of the shower, but, would you mind joining me?''

Noodle climbed off the bed with a playful smirk on her face and took his hand, dragging him into the bathroom. There was still a lot of water on the floor but they didn't care. Noodle separated the shower curtains swiftly and stumbled inside, Murdoc followed her in quickly and closed the curtains behind him. Noodle turned the water on and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed his neck and cheeks while the warm water poured over them.

Murdoc ducked and grasped her hips, making her turn around. He put his head in between her legs and licked her nethers, his long and skilled tongue making her gasp and say his name in pleasure. He stood up and guided his erection with his hand, entering her from the back. She screamed his name and started rubbing against him. Murdoc's thrusts were getting deeper and faster until they both came and Murdoc hugged Noodle from the back. They finished showering, shampooing eachother.

After they got out of the shower, they put their clothes back on and walked to the elevator. They exited it in the lobby and Murdoc pulled Noodle in for a quick kiss. They separated just when 2D walked by.

''Hi Toochi'' Noodle smiled at him.

''Whe've yew two been? 'Tis twelve o'clock awwready.'' he looked at them suspiciously.

''Sleeping, ya dullard.'' Murdoc gave him a death glare, but 2D didn't give up.

''Why are yew all wet?'' 2D continued.

''We took a shower. I mean, I took a shower, and Murdoc took a shower.'' Noodle said, staring at the floor.

''Awh-k Noods.'' he smiled at her goofily, ''C'mon, Russel made some breakfast, but it pro'ly got cold by now.''

2D put his hand around Noodle's shoulder and they walked to the kitchen together. Noodle turned her head around, catching a glimpse of Murdoc who just stood in front of the elevator wondering what 2D was doing. When they all sat down and started enjoying the breakfast Russel made, 2D started acting even weirder. He was staring into Noodle and smiling the whole time. He kept sitting next to her and she just smiled at him sincerely, not sure what he was doing.

Murdoc couldn't take it anymore, but he couldn't say anything about Noodle and himself either.

''Soo,'' he started, ''How 'bout we get off this sodding island already?''

''Yeah Mudz, I think we should go back to the UK,'' Russel smiled at him.

''Oh I know exactly where we'll go. But we can go either with Orka, the sub, or the plane. And only two people can fit into each.'' Murdoc looked at Noodle and she looked at him, they knew that they had the same idea.

''Well, I can take Noods with me in the boat, and 'D can go with you in the plane or the sub.'' Russel said.

''No! Not the sub, the bloody whale could come and eat meh.'' 2D cried.

''I don't think it's a good idea to put 2D and Murdoc in the same vehicle. I'll go with Murdoc. And Russel, you can take 2D in the boat or the plane.'' Noodle smiled at Russel and she knew he couldn't say no to her.

''Okay baby girl, I agree. I think we should go by boat, 'D.''

''But why can't I go wiff Noods?'' 2D pleaded.

''Because Noodle can't steer any of the three, and neither can you, 'D,'' Russel replied him.

''Oh, okay. But you have to bring a lot of food, Russ.'' 2D laughed, and they continued talking about food.

Noodle and Murdoc just looked at eachother, thinking of all the fun they'll have in the submarine.