Annabeth and Her Notebook

“Percy, did you see my notebook anywhere recently?” Annabeth asked, looking under her bunk bed cushions to find her beloved notebook.
Percy was visiting her cabin for some reason, and Annabeth didn’t know why.
Men have a mind of their own, she had concluded. One that a woman will never understand.
“Yeah, I’ve seen it… around.” Percy answered.
“Really? That’s great! Where is it?” Annabeth chirped.
“Uh, I don’t remember.” Percy stuttered.
Annabeth glanced over at her boyfriend to give him the ‘not amused’ look. She saw him reading something.
That’s weird. Percy never reads. Annabeth thought, gaining a dark suspicion.
“What book is that?” she asked, looking in her siblings' drawers.
“Uh… The Pony… and the… uh, Rainbow! Yeah, The Pony and the Rainbow.” Percy said.
“Percy,” Annabeth tried to say as if she weren't getting annoyed. “Is that my notebook?”
“No! It’s my favorite copy of The Horse and the Rainbow.” Percy yelled, squeezing the book protectively to his chest.
“I thought it was ‘The Pony and the Rainbow’, Percy.” Annabeth raised her eyebrow.
“I-I… Ponies!” Percy shouted as Annabeth closed the drawer and swiftly pulled the notebook out of his hands.
“Percy! How could you?” Annabeth whined, betrayal stricken across her face as she flipped through her stolen notebook's pages.
“Percy wants attention!” Percy confessed.

Oh my gosh, Percy. Do you have anything better to do? I'm not sure why I wrote this. I had too much time on my hands in fifth grade.