Annabeth and Her Rollercoasters

“Percy, you can’t make me.” Annabeth puffed, trying to scare her boyfriend but failing because he wouldn’t wipe off that dumb smirk off his face.
“Oh, but I can! I can tickle you!” Percy grinned evilly.
“You wouldn’t dare!” Annabeth spat, inching away from Percy, who was laughing like a madman.
“Uh, dude, she’ll destroy you if you make her finger touch that roller coaster,” Grover said, honestly.
Annabeth nodded, trying to look determined, but then Percy started tickling her.
“Hey! Heh-heh… Ha Ha HAA!” Annabeth laughed, being pushed into the roller coaster against her will. “NO! NOO!”
“Yus yus yus yus yus…” Percy murmured.
Grover didn’t get on. He knew one thing Percy didn’t- Annabeth got extreme vertigo when spinning rapidly in the air. He learned when a harpy attacked them when they were dared to go on the teacups ride.
Grover chuckled when he heard Percy scream from the very top of the highest camel hump:
“ANNABETH! NO! DON’T DO THAT!”
“I TOLD YOU AND YOU DIDN’T LISTEN TO ME! -BLEH!”
“YOU HAD TO DO IT ON ME?!?!”
“YOU DESERVE IT!!!”
Grover shook his head.
Percy did the dumbest things to get attention…

I'd like to thank you all for reading my story! Special thanks to my bestie "Madeofporcelin", who was my first follower! Check out her account as well, because she has some really good stuff on there! Thanks again! I really appreciate it!