Annabeth and Her Siblings' Dumb Ideas

Percy had to do a project about Rome. The Athena Cabin insisted on doing projects on ancient cities to ‘prove how smart people are’. (They did this so they could show off.) But, of course, they got the first pick and chose Athens.

By the time everyone chose, the only thing left was Rome.

“WHAT!” Percy yelled. The Poseidon cabin wasn’t full of happiness that day.

Percy was on the computer for hours trying to look up cool things about Rome until he found one website: TechnicStylusIsCool.com.

“Woah…” He scrolled down to the Rome Facts section. “OMG!” He fangirled. “Rome has clean water!?! Annie, we’re going to Rome!”

Annabeth happened to be walking by. “What?” She asked.

“Rome has clean water! It has calcium in it!” Percy shouted, smiling. “I’ll get Nico! I don’t care if he struggles! We’re going to Rome!”

Nico, too, just happened to be walking by and abruptly stopped. “Excuse me?”

Rome, Italy

“Calcium, Annie, calcium! Look, Nico!” Percy squealed.

Nico was passed out and draped over Annabeth’s shoulder like a potato sack. Annabeth was wheezing because well, Nico wasn’t 10 anymore, and Percy wasn’t helping at all.

When Percy finally turned around, his girlfriend was unconscious on the paved sidewalk with Nico spread out over her.

“Annie? Nika-Neeks?” Percy whimpered. He splashed the high-in-calcium water on their faces. “Percy still wants attention. He needs to explain the importance of high-calcium water.”

Guess who had a project about Rome when they wrote this? I'll give you a hint: it was me. It's true that they do have really nice water, but unlike Percy, I wouldn't travel halfway across the world to drink it. ._.