Annabeth and Her Savior(?)

Annabeth realized very quickly that Percy comes into her situations at the worst times.

"Chase, you slithering HYDRA!!!" Clarisse la Rue screamed.
"But it wasn't me!" Annabeth yelled, trying to avoid Clarisse's dagger.
"Then explain this!" Clarisse shouted, crumpling a piece of paper into a ball and throwing it at the daughter of Athena.
Annabeth read the paper.

Hello, Clarisse,
I had gotten news that your mother had died.
She sadly died the same way as Elvis did, and her funeral is now- wait, sorry- you missed it.
People hate you and all your pants are on fire. Courtesy to LEO VALDEZ!!!
Have a nice afternoon,
♡ Annabeth Chase

Annabeth frowned. "Why would I write this? And with such terrible grammar, sentence structure, and confusing themes, too..."
Clarisse scowled. "I don't know, but I'm destroying you for it!"
"What! No!" Annabeth yelled, stepping backward into a tree. She was cornered.
Then Annabeth smiled. She could see Percy running towards her.
"PERCY WANTS ATTENTION!!!" Percy screamed, raising his sword, Riptide.
Clarisse spun around and countered it with her dagger.
"Annabeth, go! GO!" Percy screamed.
But Annabeth didn't run away.

To Be Continued...

Woah! Nine reads in only three days? I wasn't expecting this much attention! Thanks, guys! Maybe a comment or a vote can be my next goal? (I'm getting desperate here...) I appreciate you guys taking the time out of your lives to read this garbage. I'll (hopefully) upload the next part if I get some more reads! Be sure to leave constructive criticism or supportive comments! I need them to motivate me!