A Kidnapping in Rome

Annabeth was walking around Rome with Percy and Nika-Neeks trailing behind her with many pamphlets tucked under her arm explaining (or lecturing. More like lecturing,) the importance of perfect architecture to them. While she was doing this, Percy was explaining to Nico the importance of calcium as he waved a water bottle in his face. Nico followed Annabeth bored and annoyed out of his mind. (This was all originally one very large sentence.)

Two girls and a guy (he was tied up in ropes and gagged) trailed behind them like epic ninjas that didn’t look suspicious whatsoever. The guy who was tied up in ropes and gagged was struggling as one of the girls (who knew epic kung-fu) carried him like a potato sack.

When Percy was finished explaining the importance of calcium to Nico and ran up to walk next to Annabeth, one of the ninjas (who knew mixed martial arts) cupped his mouth with her hand so he couldn’t scream for help and pinned his arms behind her back so he couldn’t struggle.

“Fangirl #2, it’s a success!” One of the epic female ninjas said to the other who was carrying the guy, whose name was Fangirl #2. Fangirl #2 smiled and thumbed up the other girl who was hugging a now gagged Nika-Neeks.

“Good job, Fangirl #1! Let’s bring them to the other fangirls at the fandom!” Fangirl #2 replied. She peered at the struggling dude behind her. “Don’t worry, Leo, you’ll be safe with us…” She assured.

The two epic ninja girls disappeared behind a Roman building and gagged at the architecture (they weren’t fans of Rome) as Percy just so happened to look behind him because Annabeth was giving the buildings more attention than to him.

“Hey, Nika-Neeks, Percy wants more- hey where are you?” He glanced around and came to a conclusion. “Oh. The strangely obsessed fangirls must have taken him again. I’m sure he’s fine.” And then he walked back up to Annabeth and they explored Rome for the rest of the day.

In the actual story, I put myself and my friend in the story. I think it's obvious why I didn't put our real names in this version.