Exiting the Fandom

Somewhere on uncharted lands…

“We’re here, Fangirl #2! And this time with no distractions! I wonder why Chiron didn’t track us down and yell at us yet, though.” Fangirl #1 cheered, setting down a Nika-Neeks on a chair, currently being held captive in ropes.

“I think that everyone began to give up looking for them the fourth time we kidnap- I mean, invited them over. It’s not like we’re doing anything illegal, anyway,” Fangirl #2 replied, petting a scared Leo on the head who was struggling and sweating a lot. Fangirl #2 took off the gag on both guys and called for the rest of the strangely obsessed fangirls.

“Nico! Why aren’t you shadow-traveling out of here and getting help!? I’m not sure that they’ll let us go this time!” Leo screamed, rocking the chair back and forth and threatening to fall on his face.

“Don’t you think I already tried!? I think they thought of that since we’ve gotten suspicious and gotten smarter! I think that they’re demigod proof! Besides, can’t you burn your ropes away?!” Nico yelled, leaning forward and actually falling on his face before Fangirl #1 sat him upright again.

“Oh. I never thought of that. Oops. BUT STILL!!! HELP US!!!” Leo cried, moments before the rest of the strangely obsessed fangirls came running and trampling towards them.

“AHHHHHH!” The two demigods screamed, falling on the ground in unison.

“Ooh! Fangirl #1, Fangirl #2! Did you bring Jason this time?” One of the other fangirls asked, her eyes sparkling.

“Jason? Jason Grace? Ew! No way!” Fangirl #1 gagged, showing her hate to the world.

“Yeah! He’s the worst!” Fangirl #2 added, cringing. The other fangirl pouted.

A few seconds before, Jason was going to yell, ‘We’re here to save you, guys!’ with the search party of Piper, Hazel, and Frank behind him. At the last moment, she faltered at the two girl’s dislike of him as Piper patted his back.

“It’s Jason!” One of the fangirls yelled, pointing in the direction of the demigods. Fangirl #1 and Fangirl #2 automatically charged at him, ignoring the rest of the search party as they picked up Leo and Nico, leaving Jason to be ripped to shreds.

“He’ll be fine. We’ll get him later.” Piper declared, exiting the Fandom.

And that concludes the "Percy Wants Attention" series! Thanks for all of the support I received when I made these! I'll be sure to post new stuff in the future, so stay tuned!