Chapter 35: Coronation

It wasn't long after the army and it's leaders arrived at Minas Tirith that Gandalf arrived with Sam and Frodo. They were given immediate attention by the best healers. There was nothing much wrong with apart from starvation, dehydration and lack of sleep. They were both out for a few days before they actually woke up and stayed longer than two minutes.

Gandalf was the only one in the room when Frodo had woken. Sam had woken a few hours before and everyone was in his room talking and laughing when Legolas and Autheil picked up on laughing coming from the room next to them. They told the others that they thought that Frodo had woken.

Merry and Pippin jumped off the bed and dashed off to the other room. Gimli follows not to far behind him.

"Do you want some help Sam?" Autheil asks.

"Sure just to get up. I think I can walk fine." he says and takes Autheil's hand. She genitally pulls him to his feet and he falters a bit.

"Woah, here you can us me until we get there." Autheil offers. Sam blushes a bit but nods.

Together Legolas, Aragorn, Autheil and Sam walk over to Frodo's room. When they all walk in Gimli and Gandalf are standing at the foot of the bed while Merry and Pippin are laughing with Frodo on his bed.

Legolas and Autheil walk in hand in hand with Aragorn and Sam behind them.

Frodo smiles widely at them as they smile back Frodo's smile gets even bigger when he sees Autheil and Legolas holding hands. They all smile down at the now healthy hobbit and Autheil catches Gimli wipe a tear away. She was going to make a comment on it but didn't want to ruin the moment. She decided she'd tease him later.

Almost two weeks later, after heavy clean up, reconstruction and hunting down the rest of the orcs roaming around, they were finally able to have Aragorn's coronation.

It wasn't long before the coronation started and Autheil had just putting on her red when a knock came at the door. "Come in." she said thinking it was one of the Fellowship to tell her to hurry up.

"You look beautiful as always my daughter." said her father's voice. Autheil let out a small gasp of surprise and turned around. There stood her father with a large smile on his face. Autheil ran up to her father and hugged him tightly.

"Ada." she choked out.

"I'm here." he said. "It's all over and I am so proud of you. I couldn't ask for a better daughter. I love you so much, my love." he said.

"I love you too, Ada." she replied.

"Hey don't we get a hug." a very familiar voice called out. Autheil smiled as she pulled away from her father and saw as her twin brothers walked in huge smiles on both of their faces. Autheil hugged them tightly but then remembered something. She pulled back and looked to her father.

"Arwen?" she asked worried of the response.

"Yes?" answered a sweet voice. Autheil's eyes filled with tears of joy as her beloved sister stood in the doorway. Autheil engulfed her sister in a tight hug and sobbed a little on her shoulder. Autheil soon felt teardrops on her shoulder, knowing Arwen was crying too. After a while the girls pulled away and looked at each other before they started laughing. Autheil then pulled everyone in for a group hug. Her family was together once again safe and sound.

"So what, now big battle scars or anything?" Arwen asked.

Autheil shook her head "No nothing life threating, just your ocational bumps and brusing but nothing too bad." Autheil said.