"Somebody's Watching Me"

AU Short

Alfred's POV: 

I looked behind me again feeling someone's eyes on my back. Who was following me? No one, there was no one behind me. Are they hiding behind a bush or a corner?  Or was I just being paranoid again? No me being paranoid? No I was not paranoid! Was I was now.  The doctor had made it official... How could this happen to me, what had I done wrong in my life.  Which choice was the wrong one, the one that led me to this? 

Paranoia, after being diagnosed I had numbly run away, run away from the doctor, from my family. They were probably worried, but I couldn't take reality hitting me.  I had laughed at first, but with all the serious, and concerned looks it became real. I was now a freak. I was now one of the pitied. The ones people were unsure about leaving them alone, trusting them to fulfill a task. 

"The results of the tests are in, Alfred has been diagnosed with Paranoia. It is but a minor disadvantage, with some help from the family and friends, You Alfred can go through out your life as you normally would"  That was just something they probably told every one even the hopeless ones. To ease them, a lie that would help them.  Not me I wouln't lap up their lies like the others. No if I did i'd be giving up, giving in. I couldn't let them win.  That's what they want isn't it. Yes they did. I hear the foot steps again, I turned to see no one, surprise surprise.  I started running my mind making a fool of me.  

After A while I fell to my knees, hands gripping at my head, pulling on my hair.  "Why can't you just leave me alone!" I shout, the tears finally making an appearance.  "Please just stop it!"  I yell again, now sobbing.

Then there was the saviour that would temporarily pull me from the hell that was now my mind. It was my brother. "Alfred please don't run away like that, please you scared us, me."  Mathew said he him self crying.  I couldn't let him cry he was innocent, he shouldn't have to cry in pain.  I would be his hero I would save him, in reply for him saving me......

-Click external link to see the song ~K