"Juke Box Hero" UsUk...sorta

I guess thoes ships back there were sooo hard (yeah right) because no one said anything....and no one suggested a song either....guess it's a good thing that I had one already ready to go...I have tons...but I wanted to hear from you guys ;-;  

AU Short

Alfred's POV:

I walked down the sidewalk. It was raining again, it was always raining in England. Arthur would tell me all the time, "Alfred bring a umbrella it will probably rain today"  That was when we were just friends.  I was stubborn and didn't bring a umbrella, and sure enough it rained and I got soaked, Arthur offered to share his, acting smug that he was right, but we both knew he cared.

"Stop doing this to yourself" I mummer. I could care less about being cold and wet.  Heart break did that to you..  

I stopped suddenly hearing something in the distance.. It was a guitar, it sounded so heavenly. The lovely music it was playing was whisking me off to a happier place.  

~

When the daze the guitar put me in faded away, I realized I was some how back at my house....in America, how does that just happen? I couldn't even remember getting on a plane..  The next day I woke up, a voice urging me to go out.  I don't know why I didn't question why I heard a voice, or even why I listened but I did. I found my self in a music shop. All of the beautiful instruments....

A worker walked over asking if I knew what I was looking for. My eyes skimmed over the store for a second before I pointed, to the beautiful instrument in the store, a shiny metallic black electric six string. The workers eye's gleamed with pride.  "She's beautiful ain't she?" He asked.  I nodded unable to speak.  I still couldn't figure out why I wanted it so bad.. 

After an hour or so I found my self in the park....the one that all the great bands played at, I plugged in the amp, my fingers in their rightful place.  I started strumming with out a purpose my mind in control.  

I don't know when all the people got there or when it had gotten dark, but sure enough I was still playing.  I looked out into the crowed of people, there he was.  I didn't have time for him right now. 

These people needed some one to take them from their terrible lives even if it was just for an hour or two.  I would do it, i would be their Juke Box Hero...

[So I just found this sorta fitting.  I mean with all the web sights that say England has a tattoo of a six string and stuff... idk~K]

 song in external link