"The Kids Aren't Alright"

Hey I'm back guys sorry for not posting crap xD

Elementary School

2The kids were hanging out at the park everyone running around or hanging out with friends. On particular group of kids however is who we're focusing on. It started out with two kids, brothers in fact. Their names were Alfred and Matthew, they hung out all throughout third grade. They had their own dreams. Al wanted to be a superhero and Mattie Al's sidekick.

4
In fourth grade they broke their bubble and allowed others to socialize with them. Alfred found a friend who came from England, his name was Arthur. While Matthew met a new french friend named Francis. The group had their own dreams. Alfred still wanted to be a superhero a hero who would save anyone. Matthew wanted to be Al's sidekick but with out the other they would be useless, so they both had a big part. Arthur said he wanted to become a novelist or a writer as he had to put it for the American. Francis wanted to become a model. 

7
Six grade brought three new friends and a slightly more mature look at the world for the boys. Alfred had met a boy with a funny name it was Kiku. Alfred always asked him weird questions about his country. Francis had also made a new friend who's name was Gilbert and he had a younger brother named Ludwig, they were both German. Their group was expanding slowly before the year ended Ludwig introduced one of his friends to the group. Feliciano was his name and he also had a brother , a twin in fact and his name was Lovino.  Of course every one had a dream. Alfred wanted to be a superhero no matter what anyone said about it. Matthew wanted to be a kids doctor that or a librarian. Arthur still went after being a writer and even wrote little stories at times. Francis had given up being a model to be a cheff. Kiku wanted to be an animator, for things like anime and other cartoons. Gilbert had the idea of working with pets for some reason, while Ludwig wanted to be an engineer. Feliciano wanted to open a restaurant and Lovino would like to have a dance class.

9

Throughout middle school the group had made other friends but the group stuck to its seven friends. When they made their way into high school things went wrong as they went through the four years. Early on Arthur had got into alcohol, some times he'd come to school buzzed. When Arthur told Alfred the American followed along even if though his brother and parents were against it. Gilbert had gotten his girlfriend pregnant and the two dropped out thinking they were ready for the world. It seemed the only 'normal' friends left were Matthew, Kiku, and Ludwig. Francis had moved back to France when a college called for his grades and skills. As for the Italians well Lovino rarely hung around them which left Feliciano with them. 

6

School was over they were all off to college and some how they all made it to the same one that is just the five. Things went even down hill from that, at least in the eyes of the world. Alfred and Arthur had gotten together and you could tell that Ludwig and Feliciano might be secretly dating. One night Alfred was taken to a party where someone had given him a drug, told him it made the world much better. Arthur had actually stopped getting piss drunk and was doing good in school his teacher even suggested publishing one of his works. The Englishmen feared his boyfriend was wasting away his life, he had so much working for him football, engineering, Science. Kiku, Ludwig, Matthew and Feliciano had graduated soon after. 

2 

Arthur had helped Alfred with his addiction while publishing his first and successful book. One day when Arthur came home from a meeting with his editor he found his boyfriend on the ground after a tear filled trip to the hospital Arthur was told Alfred was dead....he had overdosed.  Arthur had coped for awhile using his sorrow to make great books but soon the memories were to much and he later tht night drank him self to his death. 

They had all had dreams. A superhero had become a addict, the sidekick went off to help children, the writer had become depressed without his hero, The cook became known by everyone, great anime's came from the company in which Kiku worked with, the free soul had a family, the engineer had a husband who made great food, the dancer had found a great friend and nothing more (suuuure ;) ) 

Kids have dreams but do they stand a chance with the world the answer is 'yes' and 'no'. You have to push and work to make your way in the world, and if you don't you'll just be another person out of the millions. 

That song thought ;-; V C S~K