"La Da Dee" ~Purcan~

AU Short

Matthew's POV:

"A-al are you sure this is safe?" I stuttered nervously.  "Yeah probably, I do it all the time!" Alfred responded with his obnoxious laugh.  I found my self tightening my helmet and knee pads for the tenth time.  How could I let him talk me into this, it was a terrible idea from the start!  "Yeah come on don't chicken out on us now. Trust us this plan is gonna work for sure." Antonio said with the same cheer in his tone. Oh yeah I remember why now, because of the crush I had on Gilbert.  I was to skate near him and if he liked me, the way that Antonio had insisted upon, I would catch his eye. 

Unfortunately like I had predicated Alfred's plan failed miserably wrong. "Ok your all set. Go get 'em Matti!" Alfred said patting me on the back, but with his strength that simple pat sent me flying ahead with terrifying speed. Gil was becoming increasingly close, Alfred didn't even tell me how to stop this thing oh god.  

Suddenly a hole in the side walk sent my flying off the board and right into Gilbert who managed to catch me.  "kesese some ones clumsy hmm?" Gilbert smiled down at me I will never get on one of those skate boards ever again!

"yeah I guess" I mummer.  "Hey it's funny your here I was about to come and find you to ask you something! I guess you were attracted by my awesomeness"  I looked hope full and quietly asked. "whats your question?" 

"well I was wondering well you know since I'm so awesome and everything....which who could doubt that...." For once Gilbert seemed nervous.  "-but anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" 

That was all I needed as I started nodding quickly. "Well come one lets get you all fixed up then!" With that Gil pulled me away. 

~ I apologize for the lack of accent-like dialogue i'm not very good with that click the external link for the inspiration and till next time!~K