"Pure Imagination" Dreamtalia Spot that ship!

So this one...just cause.. is going to have, even if it is obvious, a "spot that ship". Basically you just read the story and if  you spot both of the ships, don't worry guys its not going to be hard at all, if you spot both you get next one shot dedicated to you...you can even suggest a song i listen to for the story if you like. Thoe you don't have to win to suggest songs so suggest suggest suggest!

 Dreamtalia short

Germany's POV:

I don't know why I was so upset about this. I could have expected Italy to be the host of such a mess. Just the possibility of him never waking up shook me, shook me with a great force. There was no doubt that I was going to at least try. So when we were sent to his mind to sort this out, it took all my will not to just run off to find him.  

~

It had been hours, or days...I couldn't tell any more. We had already fought with a few people, even with the efforts of brother, we were still badly injured. Especially America, even if his ego didn't allow him to show it, we all knew.. France,  he was stunned by having to fight the people that looked just like his fellow nations...  It was showing to be harder than even England had thought. 

~

While the others were fighting with diversions made by the shadow creature, I went to confront Italy and this creature.  I walked up the large stone steps that led to a single door.  I walked up to it and opened it, not caring for the noises it made upon being open.  It already knew we were here why worry about stealth?

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  There Italy was, and next to him was another Italy, however he was flickering between being Italy some half shadow thing, and........me.  Was this how it lured Italy in?  Italy looked really tired but happy. "-and you-a promise that when I-a go to sleep every thing will be better?" Italy asked in quiet voice but hope full voice.  "Of course....why would I lie to you?" The thing asked his voice fluttery. It was mocking me... I could hear the smirk in his voice. 

"Ok" Italy whispered.  "No Italy..."  He had closed his eyes....everything was discoloring, turning to black and white, like the color was being stolen away.  

~

I don't remember closing my eye's, but when I open them I find my self back in the room with all the beds. Italy's bed was now left with cold and dead Italy.  We had failed...No I  failed.  Every one was quiet except for the groans of disappointment. 

"America?!" England then shouted.

England's POV:

America stood up from his bed after waking up, then he just looked blankly at me for a second before his head fell limp, the rest of him as ridged as before. "America?!" I call, he doesn't respond. Some of the others turned to check out the newest problem. Then with a snap America's head was up, his eyes blank, and with gracious movements, he began to waltz. 

My eye's widened America was the weakest  of us all, and now the shadow monster was going after him.  Why couldn't it leave us alone? 

I had one idea.. I stood up and  slowly walked to America he stopped for a second, enough time allowing me to put one hand on his shoulder and intertwining the other with his. He then put his other on my side. With that I was now in America's mind.  There he was waltzing with the shadow creature. He was laughing and smiling the creature laughing as well. 

I walked up to America's back side. "America", I called. The peace full music cut off, they both turned in my direction.  America was very confused "b-but Iggy....and Iggy" America says looking between both of us.  "America come with me please your in danger" I say putting out my hand.  "No America remember everything is better here.. Russia and you and me and all your other friends.  Stay here" The monster replies.  "America when were you ever Russia's friend....allies yes but friends....hes the commie" I reply in fear seeing America favor him over me. 

America looks up at the words commie. He runs towards me and I hug him. Never had I been gladder about his hate for Russia's ways.  

With a flash of light and a his of pain from the creature, I open my eyes still gripping onto America.  "Oh Iggy you saved me" America said laughing.  "You must loooove me" he giggles. "Oh sod off you bloody wanker" I say pushing on him....thoe I was happy he was back and safe..for now.

[So now just hurry and comment what you think the two ships are(yes I know how easy it probably is)  . Then bam dedication. Song inspiration in the external link~K