A/N

Okay so I'm currently in a hotel and I'm sick and I'm hiding in the bathroom at 4:46 am because my little brother and my dad both snore. But yeah I'm sick and this sucks.

But like said I'm in a hotel, but it's because we are house shopping. That's one of the reasons that I haven't been updating I just haven't had the time.

Another reason is because cancer has struck my family again. My grandmother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a day before my birthday. And we have come to terms, and she has to, that it may actually kill her this time.

As soon as school lets out and my sister returns from Italy (don't think we are rich we aren't she just has a very wealthy boyfriend.) we will be going to see her.

So yeah I have a lot going on but I promise I will get a chapter up soon. And while I'm on the road I will try to write.

Okay but I have a story.

So earlier tonight I was at a Friendlys and we were getting ice cream for dinner.

So as I waited to order in the to-go line, I was watching the people in the back.

I watched this man fill a children's cup with ice and soda, take a sip of it, refill it and give it to another waiter. This waiter than proceeded to put a lid on it and grab a few straws and then brought the drink to a young child. WHAT!

This was so crazy. I mean I'm still gonna eat their cause it friendlys but that was gross as hell.

Okay thanks guys thank you for understanding and have an amazing day.