Chapter 6

Thank you guys for reading this far! I thought i would end on the last chapter but i wanted to givr you guys more stuff!! Hope you like it!!

After that eventful thing Haru and Rin were as close as ever. When Rin was done with swimming practice he would come over and watch Haru and the others practice. Then, when they were done Haru would sneak out to meet Rin and they would walk home together, and maybe watch a movie. But they never told Nagisa, Makoto, and Rei any of this. For they feared that it might get akward.
But one day, Nagisa, Makoto, and Rei followed Haruka when they were done with practice. When they saw Haru leave with Rin, Nagisa whispered quietly," oh! He's leaving with Rin-chan! Nothing suspectious like we thought right, Rei?" He said cheerfully.

" i think we should still follow them and see whats up. This might not be the entire story." As he raised his glasses.
" i don't know. This seems kinda weird following them like this. Why cant we just ask them whats going on?" Makoto seemed un-sure. But the three of them followed Haru and Rin anyways, out of curiousity.

" so, what do you wanna do tonight?" Rin asked with a slight purr.
" i don't know. Whatever you wanna do." Haru said flatly, but looked away with a slight blush.

Meanwhile....

" hey move! I cant see!"
As the three of them sneaked behind a trashcan.
" look, look! Rin said something then Haru-san blushed!" Nagisa told the others.
" wait he blushed!?!? Ive never seen him blush!" Makoto added.
" we need to keep following them!" Rei announced and now, they all agreed.

When Rin and Haru entered Haruka's house they went in. But before that, " maybe we could do something that we havent done in for a while". ( Authors Note: they have been dating for 3 weeks now after they had sex in the pool.) Haru gulped a little and nodded slightly. For he has also been getting antsy. " tell me you would LOVE to." Rin said with a sexy smirk. " I-I would love to." Haru said back. Blushing even harder then before.

Meanwhile..... ( again)
" wait. What do they mean ' something they havent done in a while'? Why would Haru say that he would ' love to'?" Makoto asked, now very worried. " i dont know! Hey, Rei-chan, i think we should just leave. This might be dangerous." Nagisa coaxed. But Rei and Makoto seemed extermely intrested right now and Nagisa knew that he couldnt stop with out Haru.
" no, Nagisa. We need to figure out what Rin-sempai and Haruka-sempai are gonna do together! We must find out the answer at any cost!"
They slithered to the window and saw something...... WHAT!!

Rin pulled Haru on his lap and started a very heated make-out session. Rin grasped Haru's Ass and earned a moan from him. Neither of them knowing that Makoto, Rei, and Nagisa were looking at this heated scene they were unraveling.

" wait. Wait." Haru whispered. Pulling out of the kiss. " if were gonna go all they way i want to do it in the bedroom.." Haru said, still panting from the exitement in his pants. Rin nodded, and pulled Haru up with him, bridal style up to the living room, out of sight from the three, who were to say the least totally mortified!
" oh. My. Gosh." Nagisa finally said. " i had no idea that Haruka-sempai would swing that way. Or have such deep feelings for Ren-sempai!" Rei said. Makoto stayed quiet for a long time. " I, I'm gonna ask him about it tomorrow." He decided. They all nodded in agreement and went off.

Oohh!! This is getting intresting!! How will Haru and Rin react to this? Sorry it took so long to update!! I was moving and stuff. I will try to update more often though!
Thanks for reading!