Rin x Haru Part 3

Hey guys! I wanted to add that this is my first story so if you've read this far, thank you so much for your support!Love you guys.

After practice everyone left except Haru and Rin. They were both still getting change.

Though really slowly.

They both didn't want to leave the other ones side.

" haru? " Rin spoke up. " yes?" Haru replied. " can we um... Talk for a bit?" Rin fumbled over his words but somehow got it out clear enough for Haru to understand.

" yeah sure." As Haru walked back to the pool. Rin followed.

" what are you doing?" Rin asked subconsciously " well since we're gonna talk I wanna do it where I can relax..." and so they both sat at the pools edge with their feet dipped in next to each other.

" um.. so I wanted to talk to you about something kinda important.." Rin started. " me too." Haru quietly said under his breath but Rin could still here it.

The marooned haired boy was surprised. ' I didn't think haru also wanted to talk about something...' he thought.

They both laid there in silence for a while which seemed like eternity for both of them. Haru's hand accidently touched Rin's and they both stayed like that unintentionally. " um..." Haru started but Rin couldn't control himself anymore and gave Haru a intense kiss on the lips.

Rin didn't pull back and neither did Haru. The red eyed boy licked Haru's bottom lip for an opening and Haru gave it to him. Tongue on tongue, both fighting for dominance till Rin won and it went into a beautiful dance between their mouths.

Rin leaned forward and pulled up Haru's shirt and started to play with his right nipple and Haru let out a tiny gasp and they started kissing once again.

Rin took his mouth off Haru's and went down to his neck leaving little love marks on them as Haru's little gasps escaped his mouth with pleasure. But then accidentally splashed in the water! Though it was a shallow end and they got up qickly. Rin found Haru's waist and pushed him on the pools wall in seconds. He didn't want this to end like this. He wanted all of Haru Like an animal he wanted to eat Haru up.

And Haru allowed it.

Haru was surprised by Rin's reflexes. Rin pushed Haru against the wall leaving their clothes soaking wet.

But they didn't care. In a matter of seconds they were making out with each other again, tongue on tongue back where they started.

Rin stripped Haru's shirt off and pulled him closer, biting the blue eyed teens ear. Haru let out a little gasp that made Rin lose all control and pulled Haru up and straddled him on his hips. Surprisingly Haru compiled and put is legs around him. Then, Rin took his own shirt off and started to suck on Haru's nipples.....

I'll get more in depth with the next chapter. Thank you for reading!