Rin x Haru part 1 ( edited)

Rin has had feelings for Haru since he moved to Australia. Not being with Haru made Rin's heart hurt and he noticed it too. Though Rin tried distracting himself with swimming and his obsession with winning, but when he got back he couldn't  hold back his feelings for Haru, his blue eyed crush.

' what's wrong with me?' The red eyed boy thought to himself.     

It's been a couple weeks since the last competition and Rin's been getting antsy to see Haru.

' why do I keep thinking of that water freak, dolphin boy, with the most gorgeous blue eyes... ah!!! Stop. No.'

As Rin smacks his cheeks, rethinking about the news he got yesterday which is most likely the cause of this angst.

Rin found out, ( through Makoto none the less) that theyre gonna be doing a group swim meet with Haru's team and his.... meaning, he gets to see Haru! The Maroon haired boy almost jumped up in excitment at this news but kept his calm... until now.

Running to the pool in a full sprint he's been trying to think of things to say so it wouldn't be awkward between him and his blue eyed crush....

" hey, what's up?" Rin tried out. ' no that sounds to casual.' " hey there, you going swimming?" ' now that was just dumb. '

Rin finally makes it, dripping in sweat. He walks casually into the locker room expecting to see dolphin boy and as he turned the corner of the locker room thats just what he saw....

Haruka.

Practically naked. (Atleast to Rin)

Haru (POV)
I saw Rin looking at me as I got undressed which wasn't for long since I always keep my swimsuit on underneath my pants.

I tried to pretend that he wasn't looking and pushed back my black raven hair as I refocused on what I was doing.

I heard the red eyed teen walk towards me which made me blush a little. For some reason I've been acting all wierd towards Rin, which I couldn't explain why. Why does my heart beat faster when he's near me? Why does it feel heavy when he's away? " haru... haru.... haru!" A voiced yelled. I realized I spaced out and turned to see Rin talking to me. I jumped back in surprised but kept my nonchalant attitude just enough so he didnt see that I was feeling ( and most likely looking) a bit flustered.