Rin x Haru chapter 10

Ok guys, so i wanted to thank you all for sticking with me for this story and my unplanned break from this story. I am working on a story at the moment and will be working on others in the very near future. For the people who like fanfiction and other stories I am working on a book called " Bloody Mary". Its an original story and its not a fanfiction. And i plan to work on a fanfiction with 'Durarara!!' And Izaya x Shizuo. Any plan fanfiction stories I have told you guys I am gonna do before this, I am sorry but those are the two I'm working on.

Now, for this story I want to do something that will like... touch hearts for my readers! Hope you like the finally of my Rin x Haru story!!

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It has been 3 years now that Rin, Haruka, and Makoto left jigh school and started college. It have been 3 years Rin and Haru have been dating.

It has been 2 months since Rin proposed to Haru.

Its have been 2 months since Haru said yes.

Todays the day.

That Haru and Rin finally get married!

Everyone is at a pool in Japan, where the cherry blossoms are at bloom. ( Upon Haru's request). Makoto, Nagisa, and Rei and everyone else like Gou and Rin's family, Haru's family, and other friends and family along the way.

" by the power invested in me" the priest man spoke. " I now pronounce you Husband. And Husband. You may now kiss the groom!" He smiles happily.

Rin is wearing a black tux and Haru is wearing a white tux with a red rose.

As they kissed, Makoto smiled, Nagisa cried, and Rei cried hysterically causing weird looks from the crowd.

As they cut the chocolate cake together, Rin looked at Haru with his red eyes, " Haru, I love you." Rin smiled, showing his shark like teeth.

Haru let out a small smile and a blush. " I... love you too." Haru whispers softly. Everything seemed perfect, and as Nagisa threw cake at Rin by accident, causing a laugh from Haru, while they all ate. Yeah. You guessed it, Mackeral.

A month later, Haru won a important swim competition that put him in the finals with Rin. Who knows what will happen in Haru's and Rin's future together. But i can tell you one thing is for certain...

There are gonna be babies.

Lol!! Thanks everyone, and yeah it seems rushed but i hope you enjoyed it anyways!! 😊😊

P.S heres a secret conversation with Haru, Nagisa, Makoto and Rei regarding last chapters.... um, incident??

" Hey Haru-chan?" Nagisa got the attention of Haru in the locker room. ( Authors note: we are now in High school. 2 days after last chapter)
" yeah..." Haru looked at Nagisa with a blank expression. " well, Rin said that you had hip pain so you couldn't go to school." Nagisa told him innocently " um... yeah. But I'm better now." Haru looked away with a slight tint of pink on his cheeks.
" Nagisa, lets not push anymore, alright?" Rei gestured. " well, I was just wondering what happened?" Nagisa looked at Haru.
Haru just shrugged his shoulders.
" Nagisa! Don't ask such a question!" Rei looked at Nagisa, asking him to stop. Then, Makoto came over and whispered something in Nagisa's ear, causing Nagisa's face to turn red and puff up.

" um... yeah.. sorry." Nagisa walked away, almost passing out. Haru looked at Rei and Makoto and they just winked at him and gave him a thumbs up in response.

' I'm gonna kill Rin' Haru thought.