Rin x haru part 2 ( edited)

Haru (POV )

I jumped back in surprise but kept my cool.

I looked at him face on, and turned back to my locker. " seemed you were spacing out again" I heard Rin say. ' why does his voice sound so nice when I hear it?' " I was just thinking about something." I didn't even realized I said anything till it was to late. I looked up at Rin and noticed him smiling at me which made me blush for some reason. Rin shrugged and started undressing himself.... " u-um what are you doing?" My eyes went wide open when I saw Rin take off his shirt. Those muscles were amazing to look at, I wanted to touch them.... " um...uh...Haru... what are you doing" Rin blushed. I realized my fingers were on his stomach and by instinct my fingers when up to his biceps. I could see Rin blush like a tomato and I stopped. I walked out of the locker room without saying a word. Hopefully Rin wouldnt think much about it.....That was so stupid.

Rin ( POV)

When haru touched my stomach, feeling my muscles I felt like I was gonna explode! How is this happening? I never imagined that Haru would do something like that with his own free will!

Maybe he was dared to do It or something..? Whatever the reason the scariest part was that I liked it, a lot! I could feel the clothe around my area grow tighter and tighter and probably blushed so hard I was gonna faint. When I got out the the pool area I saw everybody just kinda hanging out till the coach arrived.

When I looked around I found my dolphin boy splash in the water first thing.

Typical.

The coach arrived 4 minutes later and we started practice. I watched as Makoto, Nagisa, and Rei dived in, practicing their preferred strokes. I was with Rei's group though  I begged coach to do free. Apparently I'm more talented my butterfly than I ever was in free which kinda hurt but I whimpered away.

Haru ( POV)
I watched Rei's group practice their butterfly stroke and saw Rin in the mix too. He was beautiful, elegant, I saw his maroon hair flow as he turned and my eyes dazzled with amazement.

" Rei's getting better isn't he?" Makoto said as he looked at me. I nodded in agreement though that wasn't really what I was looking at. As I saw the red eyed teen get out of the water I could see the water slide off his wet, moist, body... I could feel myself blushing.

Why was I feeling like this? Why do I blush so hard when he's around?

'This is so complicated' I fumed to myself.

I got out of my daze in time to hear them call out " Free!"

I went up to the platform and looked over to see Rin starring at me. I looked back at the water with a tomato face and heard the whistle! I dove in like a dolphin and I could feel my worries go away when I was in the water.

I felt calm, like I could concentrate on everything once again.

I turned, Deep in the ocean, like a fish. My hand pressed the wall and I heard the whistle once again.

" first" I looked at the board. I closed my eyes and got up onto the cold tile, To see Rin stare at me once again.

I couldn't help but smile back.