Part 1

Demi's pov:- Hi My name is Demietra but people all me Demi For short. I live in california, where there are lovely beaches and sand in between your toes, I live with my mum and step dad. As you can already see that we all love the beach so we live in a beach house in the summer time and we can always go out swimmming when ever we need to feel the water on us. heres a few facts about me.

1. I kissed a girl before it was a unique expereince

2. I love to sing and dance

3. I have a huge crush on Harry Styles and not sure if its just infatuation lol

4. I have anxiety and depression

5. I wrote a book

6. I have a small group of friends and a guy friend named Tyler I call him Ty for s hort and Nick Jonas is also my best friend. I used to date Joe Jonas his brother but it didnt work out cause he used me for more publicity.

7: If you couldnt already tell I am famous as well.

8. I used to be friends with Selena Gomez but our friendship didnt work out.

9 I have a sister no brothers

10. I have a few albums out and they are amazing

11. Ive been on barney and Camprock and a few other movies. Like Princess Protection Program and also on Sonny with a chance.

Anyways well this story is sort of about me, well it is but its about how I met Harry Styles and our adventure that we had.....you will find out if it was good or bad, its all depending on the prespective I guess.

A:N : Please comment and vote and share iwth ur friends if u like it. It would really be appreciated and it would mean the whole world to me. ~Renae <3 OX