Part 6

Demi's Pov:-

So Harry and I had gotten to the kitchen where the pizza was laid out flat in the box and everybody grabbed a few slices  of pizza and I could smell the aroma of cheese and pepperoni and mushroom smell in the air.

"Smells so good!" I had exclaimed.

"Yes for sure." Harry had said as we walked up to the counter where the pizza was on the stove. I had taken about three slices of pizza because, I had a appetite for it all the time. It was my favorite.

He had smiled at me, Harry had. His smile was so gorgeous and his teeth were perfect just like his smile. It was Perfection. Harry is Perfect even though he doesnt think so all the time.

We had found two empty seats on the dinning room table and I had quickly grabbed the ranch and as I sat down on the wooden chair, I had put my plate down and I had placed some ranch on my paper plate and also got up again to get me and harry some Pepsi's to drink with our pizza.

"Thanks babe." Harry had said to me as I had gotten him a drink and placed it down by him, near his plate.

"Your welcome."

"This pizza is delicious!" Niall had admitted.

"Yeah it is." Zayn had agreed.

"Oh yeah." Liam had said.

"For Sure!" Louis had said.

I wasnt for sure if I should tell them about the weird text messages that I was getting, and then I had decided that I was going to so after I had taken a bite of pizza. I put it back down on my plate and then I had gotten the courage to tell them.

"So hey guys, I was wanting to tell you, since later yesterday and today Ive been getting some reallly weird text messages...from a private number and a stranger, and I'm not sure who it is..." I had told them.

"What kind of messages Demi?" Zayn had asked me.

So I had told them. 

"One was you've got a appetite for pizza well I got a appetite for Harry's kisses, and the other one was Stay away from Harry He is dangerous, and Harry thinks it could be from Taylor Swift but I still am dumbfounded because they said "You've got an appetite for pizza.." But it does make me question if any of you are pulling one on me..."

They all gave me quizzical looks, they were so confused and a few were scared but Niall was eating a pizza.

"Well that is really weird, I'm not sure who it could be but I do agree with you on that it being Taylor Swift, Harry's ex." Liam had said.

"Yeah it could be her could be just a weird ex playing tricks on you," Louis said.

"Could also be an obsessed fan, that wants Harry for all him self." Zayn had said.

Niall's mouth was full. So he just nodded his head.

"What are you going to do about it?" Liam had asked me. So I had told him what I thought Me and Harry were going to do.

"We are thinking of giving my phone to the cops if the text messages keep on popping up and threating me and Harry and then get another phone for back up for tomrrow." I had told everybody.

"Yeah....thats what we are planning on doing." Harry had said.

"Good Idea." Liam had said.

"I'm sure its just a prank though, I just hope its nothing serious. But if you want to Demi you can stay here with me for a few weeks if you need to." My baby harry had said.