Part 5

Demi's pov

Today was the day I was to meet up with the rest of One direction. Harry had decided to have them meet up at his flat because that way I would feel more comfrontable and stuff. God I loved this babe of mine. Anyways it was about 12 o clock in the afternoon and a black streched limo and pulled up to harrys mansion.
I decided to go up outside to the door and then out came the boys I recognized them right away. First came out Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis. My face was just beaming with happiness. After all I was more than a fan of them They were my whole existence especially my baby Harry.
"Hey how are you guys doing.?" I had asked them feeling confident.
"Just amazing."Niall had said. "its very nice to finally meet u Demi I'm a huge fan of you. If its ok I bought some stuff for you to sign." Niall had said. And I smiled "same"and then showed him my cd.s for them to sign.
They had all greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek Niall was adamant about to kiss me on the lips. So I had kissed him on the lips cause Harry said it was ok. That Niall just had to get it out of his system. Because Harry knew that I only have eyes for him. And him only.
"Wow that was amzing,!" Niall had gushed.
"Hey harry what's up man. What do you want to get for lunch.?"Zayn had asked. Usually Niall was the one with the appitite but he was to caught up in the kiss . Lol
"Pizza sounds good. With pepperoni and mushrooms on it and extra cheeese."he had said.
"How does that sound to you my queen. ? Harry had asked me. I couldn't help but say amazing we can't forget about drinks. Like Pepsi and Coco Cola. I had said.
"Yes that is important. I will give them a call." While harry was busy with ordering the food...I got a weird text message from the stranger...again.
Stranger:so you have a appitate for pizza huh? Well I've got a serious apppittie for Harry. Kisses xoxo
I looked at my phone and I was in shock again. Some one was playing a game as soon as harry and me were alone I would for sure bring it up.
The boys were in side and they were watching spongebob square pants. They all loved Nickelodean. I had told harry...we needed to talk. So we both went to the bathroom and said harry said "what is wrong demi my love"
"I got a weird text messaage again I think its from the stranger from last night they said you have a appetite for pizza well I have a appitite for harry kisses."
" wow really I'm sorry demi."
"Who would even have my number?" I had questioned him. He looked at me puzzled.
"Do you think its Joe Jonas.?" Harry had asked me. It did t struck me only for a moment and I said. "It couldn't be could it? I mean we dated for a few months. But I haven't spoken to him in a few years not even during when me and wilmer were dating" I had admitted. "Who do you think it could be. ?" I had asked harry.
"Not sure but here let me reply back to the message." Harry said.
"Ok." I said and I had given him the phone and he had said. Whoever you are you need to stop this right now. Its no longer funny. And then we got another message saying. You can run but you can't hide. It had said. This is. Ridiculous today we are buying you a new phone and then well keep this phone for evidence for the police. Some body is trying to either play games or tear us apart and you know what I won't let them! Harry had said.
"I love you baby so much." I told harrry and given him a long passionate kiss. Because kissing him it just felt so right all the time.
I love you too. Demi my queen . :) he had admitted. And we kissed again but were intrupted by louis and he said ok you guys pizza is finally here. Are you done kissing yet? Louis had asked us.
Not quite.!harry said and we both laughed and headed out the bathroom and then decided to go eat some pizza.

A:N hey guys I hope u like it so far. Plz comment and vote and share with your friends. Love you all xoxo sorry if this chapter is short I'm using my tablet to type lol xoxo happy reading-vampiregrl89