Part 8

Demi's Pov:-

"Good morning baby!" Harry had said as he had reached over to give me a kiss on the lips.

I kissed him back and smiled and said "Morning are we going to the cops today?" I had asked him feeling anxious.

"Why yes we are...I just want to know who is on the bottom of this threats." He had said as he had gotten up and went to get dressed. I followed right after him and wore this t-shirt with a micro phone  on it and also some black skinny jeans.

"You look hott love." Harry said. "thanks you do as always....So babe I was giving it alot of thought and I was thinking that I should move in with you for a spill until this stuff gets under control and taken care of." I told harry.

Harry had a huge grin on his face. "Well if you want to , I would love it if you stayed here for a while because I will always protect you and be there for you no matter what. And I will always love you because no other girl has made me feel the same way like how I do about you." Harry said sweetly and he given me a hug as he had wrapped his arms around me and then he had twirled me and and then put me back down on the floor and then he kissed me. I know he kisses me alot but I love it.

"I love you." I told Harry.

"Right back at you my Queen." He had told me. I blushed. "So we going to go now to the police or get breakfast?" I had asked him.

"Well get breakfast and then go the police, cause we gotta have energy and breakfast is the most important meal of the day." He had said and laughed about the last part of it.

We had decided to go to McDonald's and get a number 9 a egg sandwich with hash brown and some 2 cups of coffee with it and also a blue berry muffin for each of us. Harry paid of it.

I told him "thank you babe."

he nodded. "No problem, the next one is on you." He had laughed and said "Just kidding.." He had said.

All of  a sudden I had gotten another text and it had read "You better run, you better hide, your going to be in for a dangerous ride. "

"Oh my god Harry we gotta go now after we get our food...look what it said." I had showed him.

"Yes we gotta go hurry." And we pulled up the next window and paid for our food and then we had went to the cops.

10 minutes later..at the police station.

harry had opened up the door for me at the station and then I had searched for a police man in uniform and said "Hi, um I'm looking for someone to talk to about my phone I keep on getting threat messages..."

"Well Let me take  a look if you dont  mind miss." A chubby policeman said and I had given him the phone.

1. you got a taste for pizza, I got a taste for harry's lips.

2. harry is mine demi stay away.

3. Harry is dangerous

4. You better run, you better hide, your going to be in for a dangerous ride.

"Well ummm looks like these are threat messages...do you want us to see whose been sending the messages?" He had asked.

"Yes...please...how much does it cost to  have it looked at? " I had asked him.

"$50.00..." He had said and  he had said he was goign to send it through the data base.

"Ok." I had said and got out a $50 dollar bill from my purse and handed it to him.

"Thanks, I will need a name and phone number for the information to keep the phone in formation handy so it doesnt get lost with the other phones.

"Yes of course, My name is Demi Lovato..and my number is..." And so I had give nhim my number for it. and then he had said itll be at least 3 days..sometimes we find out who sent it and other times, there is no trace of it for hackers..." he had said.

"Oh so there might not be any hope..."

"Never say never you never know miss." He had said and then he put it in a bag and then sealed it for "Evidence of Threats." And then he smiled and I said "Thank you."

"Well I hope u have a good day." The chubby cop said and I said same to you. And then as me and harry were walking out the door I had told him "3 days is a long time babe, What am i going to do..what if the person texting me tries to get a hold of your phone?" I had asked him.

"I'll never let any thing happen to you Demi. I promise you." He had said to me harry did.

I had felt better after he said that for a short while at least...