Part 3

Harry's pov

I couldnt believe that I had gotten to meet Demi Lovato. She is gorgeous. I should of asked her for her phone number. I had hoped that I had grabbed my phone so when I went to search for it it was gone, i had felt down in my pocket for it but it wasnt there, when I had looked it was none other than a pink phone with a microphone cover case on it. I was in awe, It mustve been Demi's. So I had went through her phone contacts to see who she was friends with, and she was friends with some of the same people that I was friends with.

So many thoughts were jumbling through my head. What to do with the phone? I had decided to keep it for a while and to text my phone number on Demi's and then had said this:

"Hey Demi its Harry Styles, I believe we switched phones by mistake." I had told her.

In a few minutes I had gotten a reply. "Ohhh yeah Hey Harry, Yeah I've noticed that we did, do you want to meet up to exchange them?" Demi had texted me.

I said "Yes, meet me at Village Grille and Chill, we'll have lunch there tomrrow." I had sent . and then I had added "My treat."

She sent "Sounds good What time?" She had asked me.

"About 12:15p.m?" I had asked her.

"Sounds good to me. I'll see you then." I was glad that we were going to exchange our phones back, I couldnt live without my phone . It has all my thoughts written down in note pad and all my contacts and what is on my calender for the next weeks and so forth It also has my lyrics I had wrote for my personal solo album.

"IS everything okay?" Tim the driver asked me.

"Yes Tim, Everthing is perfectly okay." I had told him. And then he had contiuned to drive, and then he had taken me home to my mansion. And I had decided to go to a dip in the pool to go swimming for a bit and then order pizza for dinner and then watch some River Dale on netflix.

It wouldnt be long til I would see My queen again AkA DEMI LOVATO.

*****

Demi's Pov;

I couldnt believe it that Harry was goign to be treating me to lunch tomrrow at 12:15p.m. I was so excited. I just needed to find the perfect out fit. So I had looked through and through my closet for the perfect out fit. So I had decided when I had seen the perfect choice was a mint green dress with my black converse shoes. It was about 10:30p.m now hours later when I had gotten home from the cd store.

****The next afternoon****

Demi Pov:-

I was all around by 11:45p.m and decided to have to drive at the place at village grille and chill...where I was going to meet up with harry.

When I had gotten there there was only a few parking spaces left to go before it was all taken up.

A girl named Tammy with red hair had greeted me and she said "How many just the one?" She had asked me.

So I had to tell her "no, I'm actually going to meeting Harry here." I told her.

"Oh u mean Harry Styles, oh yes, He had reserved the booth for you guys earlier last night before we closed. he's right over there." She had said and then she had walked me straight to him. Harry had smiled when He had seen me.

"Thank you." I had told her.

"Hi Demi..what would you like to drink?" Harry had asked me.

"I'll have a Pepsi with crushed ice and you?" I had asked him.

"I'll have the same and a diet coke." He had told Tammy our waitress.

"Do you guys need a few minutes to order the food, If you do I'll be right back." She had said "To go get your drinks." She had added.

"Yes...I'll need a few minutes to order please." I had told her I looked over at Harry and he had nodded "The same."

I was so nervous to my stomach cause it felt like a date even though we were just exchanging our phones that we switched by accident. So I had went out and to tell him

"Are we on a date...if we are its definitely okay with me more than okay perfect for me." I had told him face being really red.

"We'll we can be if you want." Harry had said. "I dont mind one bet." He had said and smiled.

Dang he was just too perfect.

"What sounds good to you Demi..my queen." Harry had asked me.

"Well I do love chicken Alfredo with bread sticks." I had told him.

"That sounds good I"ll have that too and also pizza with mushrooms and pepperoni and a side of dough balls." He had said.

"Yeah I will have the same if that is okay..you know for left overs." I had said.

"What shall we get for dessert?" Harry had asked.

"How about a chocolate frosted brownie cookie." I had told him. and he had said "Awesome sounds good."

When Tammy came back with our drinks we had ordered our food what we wanted and then after about 20 minutes the food had arrived and the food all smelled really delicious.

"Thank you for lunch Harry, I mean I really do appreciate it." I had told him feeling greatful.

"That is okay demi its my pleasure also before I forget here is your phone back." Harry had said as he had placed the phone in my hand and then I had placed it on the side of the table.

"Thank you..I wouldnt know what I would do without my phone. It has everything in it." I had told him.

"No problem, thank u for mine." I'll save your phone number in my phone after we eat. So we can keep in contact." Harry had said.

"Yeah sounds good."

There was music playing while we were eating and then a One Direction song was on called "Dianna." It was my favorite.

"You know this is my favorite song ," I had said after I had taken a bite of chicken alfredo. it was so delicious. And then i had taken a sip of Pepsi.

"Really? Thanks..I love Neon Lights. I use it to get me up in the morning." Harry had said.

"Thanks." I just love all your songs, I even love your new album." I had told him.

"thank you it means alot to me. U know if I met you sooner I would of wrote you a song about you called "My queen." he had said.

I couldnt help it but laugh because of how he says My queen alot because of how I rule his world. Well he didnt know is that I have had a crush on him for a long time. Also a nickname for him called Baby harry Styles.

"Well I have a nickname for you too its Baby Harry Styles. " I had told him.

"B-B-Baby?" Harry had said as he was in shock. "You want me to be your baby?" Harry had asked.

"Yeah if thats okay..with you? " I had told him.

"Yeah sounds good to me." Harry had said adn blushed.

After that we had talked about normal stuff about life and all that jazz. After the dinner we had gotten some boxes for our left overs and then He had walked me to my car and then had kissed me passionately. It had felt amazing.

A:N: Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. please comment adn vote if you like it. it helps alot ;) ~love to All.

RJ.