Part 7

Later that evening...after Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn left.

Demi's Pov:

"Thanks again for dinner baby harry." I had told Harry and given him a lingering kiss on the lips full of passion.

"Well your very welcome, sweet heart,' you know I would do anything for you because I love you soo much." Harry told me.

"I love you more Harry baby." I had told him.

"Noo uh uh." Harry had said. " I love you more."

"I love you more than you love me." I had told him.

"I love you to infinity and beyond and forever and always." Harry had admitted.

'What really? No that is cheating!" I had told him.

"I love you more than I love myself." Harry had said and pulled me and given me a passionate kiss . When He had kissed me it just felt so right al right.

"Now that I do believe, but You are so worth capable of loving did you know?" I had told him. And he had nodded and kissed me again and kissed my neck play fully and blew kiss and made a farting noise on my neck. It was cute. But I think he was trying to be flirtatious.

I started to giggle a little bit. And then he had said "I love your laugh!" And then he had lifted me up from behind and then he had carried me to the bed and said "Let us watch a movie." He had told me.

I had said "Sounds good what kind?" I had asked him. "Well you are the queen so you pick." He had said as he had me get up from the bed and looked through his dvd collect he had over 5000 dvd's that were all his favorite movies. And then I had found what I wanted to see for ages was "The Rocky Horror Picture show." movie. It was perfect.

I handed him the dvd the rocky horror picture show and then he had placed it into the dvd player by his flat screen tv and then we decided to cuddle and watch it. It was perfect.

Until I had gotten a threatening text message from an unknown number. The phone had said.

Unknown:- 11:54p.m at 8/18/17

Harry is mine Demi! leave him alone or else!

I was in utter shock so I showed Harry and said "I think u should look at this babe." I had said and handed the phone to him.

"That its. we are going to get you a new phone to use tomrrow... and turning this phone for evidence too. whoever they are is threatening you. and I will not have it!" Harry had said as he had held the phone with his firm grip on the phone and then I had said "Baby, your going to break the evidence." I had told him and then he had relaxed and said . "Your right i just need to calm down," And he had kissed me and even longer than before.

My mind was boggling I still have no idea who is threatening us. Whoever it is . they just dont want me and harry to be together, they just want to be with Harry for themselves. But that was not going to happen under my watch.

A:N : Hey guys sorry i havent updated in a while been a heck tick week. Worked three days this week, and finally got my inspiration for writing again. I hope you liked it if you did please comment and or vote . All feed back and comments and votes are really appreciated! :) thank you happy reading . Also share with your friends too ;) XOXO

~VampireGrl89