Part 10

Demi's Pov:-

When Officer Hawkins finally arrived with the paper work, we had paused the movie that we were watching. The It movie by stephan king.

I had greeted him, while Harry paused for the movie to stop.

"Hi Officer Hawkins, I just wanted to thank you in person for finding out who was threatening me, my mind is at full ease now."

"You're welcome, demi here are the paper works that you will need to fill out." He had said and then he handed me them and then I had signed them where it needed to be.

"This is your copy and this is our copy. If you have any more trouble with Taylor or of any of Mr. Styles ex's please give us a call or if any crazy fans get the idea that Harry is theirs well sort em out for you." He had said. 

"Thank you again." And then i had given him a hand shake and then I had given him a  hug.

'Thank you for making us especially me, feel safe again."

"No problem, that is my job!" he had grinned and then he had walked away out the door and into his cop car.

"Im' glad that is over with baby." I had told Harry and turned around and given him a kiss.

"Me too!" harry said and then he had asked me. "So are you still planning on moving in with me still to stay with me?" Harry had asked her.

"Why yes Mr. Styles, I would love to." I had told him and kissed him passionately. And then after our kiss he had tickled me. And our life was just about to start without Taylor Swift in it. Thank goodness for restraining orders. :)

A:N : hi guys i finally updated. I hope u liked it, comment adn vote please, dont forget to share with your friends Much love. WIll update sometime soon :) <3 ~vampiregrl89