chapter 12

Demi's Pov:

So tonight was the night of the party to celebrate our new life together without taylor swift in it.

I still can't believe she tried to steal my harry away from me. 

But I am glad that harry is all mine forever and always . And I am his forever and always.

"So do you want to go the store to get some decorations?" Harry had asked me.

I nodded my head  and said "Sure." and I kissed him on the lips. His kiss was so warm and sweet. I love him soo much.

"Do you want me to drive? or do you wanna drive?" I asked him.

"Well you can do whatever you want my princess." he had said and trapped me and kissed me.

"We better get going the party starts at 7p.m and that is about an hour and half from now." I had told Harry.

Harry chuckled. "Your'e right, we better get going." He said. I had gathered my purse and my cell phone and harry had grabbed his wallet and car keys and we locked the front door.  it took us about 15 minutes to go to the Dollar Tree to get some decorations. 

Soon we arrived and we had parked and then harry had opened up my door for me and then we held hands and he opened up the entrance door and then one of the cashier's said "Hello." and then we said "hi." and grabbed a shopping cart.

Harry let me push the cart. It was my favorite to do when I shopped. =)

"We'll need some balloons, streamers, paper plates, cups, napkins and silver ware and some dessert and also confetti." He had said.

"Right, but arent' i the dessert for later?" i had asked him as I flirted with Harry.

"Well yeah..Im saving my dessert for you for later..but we should probably get some cookies and a cake with buttter cream home made frosting." Harry had said to me.

I nodded my head. "agreed." I said.

Soon when we found all of our items that we needed we had checked out. The cashier gave us our total of how much we owed them and then we gathered our merchandise that we bought in the plastic bags and then headed home to start up decorating.

Authors Note:- Hey guys im starting to update again :D <3 I have work tomrrow...so hopefully after work i can write more of Dangerous love...<3 xx love to all. Please comment and vote and let me know what you think in the comments below :) Happy Reading ~VampireGrl89 ;) <3 xx