Chapter 4 - Grounded

Justin POV

* 08.20 Pm *

" JASON, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ? " I heard mom yell from downstairs. Jason comes home late tonight and my mom was worried as fuck and now that Jason finally decides to come home mom is scolding him. I could hear what they were saying perfectly.
" I was with my friends " Jason say, sounding like he have no regrets of what he has done. And i could sense that he was lying. He wasn't with his friend.
" Well, you're grounded tomorrow, go in your room " My mom yell at him.
" mom you can't d- " Jason was cut off by mom speaking again.
" Well, you should of think about that before ' going out ', now GO IN YOUR ROOM " mom say and i could hear her heels walking away.
" MOM YOU CAN'T DO THAT, I HAVE PROGRAMS FOR TOMORROW " He yell pointlessly.

* 10 minutes later *

I was gonna talk to Jason about what happened earlier. I wanna know why he comes home late and why he lie. I walk out my room and went to Jason's room. His door wasn't completely close and there was a crack so i could see what he was doing. He is sitting on his bed while doing something on his phone. He looks annoyed, angry, mad and... sad & hurt. This is actually the first time i see sadness in him.
I knock the door and he say " come in "

As soon as he look at me,he lock his phone and put it down on his bed. I began to be concern about what he was doing on his phone now.
" What are you doing here " he asked, a bit rude

" umm, just checking on you " i say nervously
" Dammit Justin, just tell me what you want " he say pissed as fuck.

" I wanted to know why you came home late " I say certainly. Do he really think i would be afraid of him. Well, no bitch, i'm not !!

" None of your business " He yell.
" it's my damn business Jason, i'm your brother " I yell back.
" You're younger than me " He scream
" i'm only 2 minutes younger than you, that don't make much difference " I say

" Well, it still isn't your business " He say certainly. I sigh.

" Listen, Jason, i'm your twin, i know when something is wrong with you and I can tell when you lie or not. And the pretext you tell mom earlier was a lie, wasn't it ? " I ask.

" Yea it was " he say sighing and looking at the floor.
" Then, tell me the truth " I say. He lift his head up and start speaking.

" I got detention today - " He say
" well, you have ever got detention before, there is no big deal " i say

" let me finish please " he say rolling his eyes.
-------

Aissna POV

* 8.10 Pm *

" Aissna where were you " My brother, Arisse question me as soon as i enter my house.
" Umm, i was a-at Hanna's house " I say nervously, knowing that i was lying.
He look at me and sigh.
" get in your room, i'm setting up a party tonight and girls are not aloud, so lock yourself in your room and don't come out until i say so " he say and i walk away.
I went in my room, thinking about what i've done.
I feel vibration against my bag and i already knew it was my phone. I look at it and saw that I've got a message.

Words Counted : 625